According to sources recently the Indian Oil Corporation Ltd has released an official employment notification calling out for aspirants to apply for Engineering and Heavy Vehicle Driving jobs. Meanwhile there are around hundred vacancies available for the posts. Interested candidates can check out their eligibility, procedure to apply and the complete details here and apply before the deadline ends.
Moreover the Indian Oil Corporation has announced vacancies to fill up the posts of Technical Non-Executives in the Pipelines Division at iocl.com. Interested and eligible candidates must note that the last date to apply online is on or before January 15, 2018, till 6 pm.
Log on to the official website. Scroll down to
the bottom of the page to find Indian Oil for Careers column. Under that,
click Latest Job Openings link. Click on the relevant job link and apply for
the job and complete the registration process.
Apply for Airmen post in Indian Air Force According to sources the Indian Air force has invited applications from unmarried male Indian and Nepalese citizens to apply for the post of Airmen in group Y, non-technical trade category. The recruitment is through sports quota in disciplines such as athletics, basketball, boxing, cricket, diving, golf, gymnastics, hockey, kabbadi, lawn tennis, squash, swimming, volley ball, water polo, weight lifting
- Apply for Technicians post in Military of Defense
- Apply for 300 Foresters post in TNFUSRC
- Apply for Civil Judges post in UKPSC
- Apply for Field Chemists in OIL
- Apply for Supervisors post in RSMSSB
- Apply for Director post in IRCTC
- Apply for Deputy Manager Post in Railtel Railway Recruitment
- Apply for Head Constables post in ITBP
- Apply for Apprentice posts in IOCL
- Apply for Assistant Section Officers post in OPSC
- Apply for Pilots post in Kolkata Port Trust
- Apply for Physiotherapist Post in NRHM
- Assistant Executive Engineer Trainee post vacant in ITI
- Apply for the post of Clerk in Mumbai HC
- Social Security Officers vacant in ESIC