Accordingly chalk out a plan to cover all topics in a stipulated period of time. Make sure you stick to it as this will help to cover your syllabus in time. Concentrate on your basics and try to cover the entire syllabus. Practice is the key, hence focus on practicing question papers and other problems every day, this will enhance your accuracy.
Presently Mock test and old questions papers are available. Solve these question papers with the designated time. Also, lets you gauge your level of preparations. It enables you to identify your weak areas so that you would know where to channel your energy.
Finally analyze & solve
previous years question papers, this helps to identify your weak areas and also
increases efficiency and time management skills. Relax and take breaks
during your hectic study timetable. Use this time to rejuvenate yourself, watch
a movie, listen to some songs, or play a sport. It will help you stay focused
and feel fresh.
Apply for Chief Financial Officers post in BoB According to sources Bank of Baroda (BOB) has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the post of Chief Financial Officer. The job responsibilities include accounting, budget planning & control, cash management, strategic planning, treasury, ALM and tax handling functions.
- 685 Assistants post vacant in NIACL
- Apply for posts in CEL 2018
- Apply for posts in Indbank Recruitment 2018
- Do we know actual full form of some words???
- Employment notification for UPPSC Civil Services Exam commences from July 6
- Apply for Assistant Managers post in Bank of Baroda
- Apply for Content Assistants post in Prasar Barati
- Apply for various posts in Army Recruitment Rally 2018
- Apply for various posts in ECIL
- Apply for Recruitment of Lectures in UPSC
- Apply for 7110 Vacancies in HSSC
- Apply for Apprentices post in South Central Railways
- Vacancies for 100 Trade Apprentices in Oil India Limited
- Apply for Contract Engineers post in BEL
- Apply for Doctor Post in GAIL recruitment 2018