Accordingly chalk out a plan to cover all topics in a stipulated period of time. Make sure you stick to it as this will help to cover your syllabus in time. Concentrate on your basics and try to cover the entire syllabus. Practice is the key, hence focus on practicing question papers and other problems every day, this will enhance your accuracy.
Presently Mock test and old questions papers are available. Solve these question papers with the designated time. Also, lets you gauge your level of preparations. It enables you to identify your weak areas so that you would know where to channel your energy.
Finally analyze & solve
previous years question papers, this helps to identify your weak areas and also
increases efficiency and time management skills. Relax and take breaks
during your hectic study timetable. Use this time to rejuvenate yourself, watch
a movie, listen to some songs, or play a sport. It will help you stay focused
and feel fresh.
760 Apprentices post vacant in CCL According to sources Central Coalfields Limited (CCL) has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the post of Apprentice. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. Selected candidates can earn up to industry standards. The last date to apply for the government job is Nov 15, 2018.
- Apply for Airmen post in Indian Air Force
- Apply for Technicians post in Military of Defense
- Apply for 300 Foresters post in TNFUSRC
- Apply for Civil Judges post in UKPSC
- Apply for Field Chemists in OIL
- Apply for Supervisors post in RSMSSB
- Apply for Director post in IRCTC
- Apply for Deputy Manager Post in Railtel Railway Recruitment
- Apply for Head Constables post in ITBP
- Apply for Apprentice posts in IOCL
- Apply for Assistant Section Officers post in OPSC
- Apply for Pilots post in Kolkata Port Trust
- Apply for Physiotherapist Post in NRHM
- Assistant Executive Engineer Trainee post vacant in ITI
- Apply for the post of Clerk in Mumbai HC