Accordingly chalk out a plan to cover all topics in a stipulated period of time. Make sure you stick to it as this will help to cover your syllabus in time. Concentrate on your basics and try to cover the entire syllabus. Practice is the key, hence focus on practicing question papers and other problems every day, this will enhance your accuracy.
Presently Mock test and old questions papers are available. Solve these question papers with the designated time. Also, lets you gauge your level of preparations. It enables you to identify your weak areas so that you would know where to channel your energy.
Finally analyze & solve
previous years question papers, this helps to identify your weak areas and also
increases efficiency and time management skills. Relax and take breaks
during your hectic study timetable. Use this time to rejuvenate yourself, watch
a movie, listen to some songs, or play a sport. It will help you stay focused
and feel fresh.
Apply for Non Executive Personnel in IOCL According to sources the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), a Govt. of India-owned Oil and Gas company has invited online applications from eligible Indian citizens for recruiting experienced non-executive personnel to the posts of Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety) and Junior Technical Assistant - IV (Materials) at its Gujarat Refinery unit in Vadodara, Gujarat.
- Apply for Deputy Executive Information Engineers in APPSC
- Apply for Management Trainees post in Vizag Steel Plant
- Apply for Senior Engineers & Deputy Managers post in BEL
- Apply for Civil & Electrical Trades for Junior Engineers in RBI
- Apply for 174 Posts in BMRCL Recruitment
- Apply for Paramedical & Nursing Staff positions in ESIC
- Apply for 443 Trade Apprentices post in BHEL
- Apply for various posts in RRB
- Apply for post of Scientist or Engineer in ISRO
- Apply for 109 Extension Officer Grade I post in APPSC
- Apply for Scouts & Guides post in Northeast Frontier Railway
- Apply for Assistant Manager & Staff Assistant in Telangana Bank
- Apply for Apprentices post in BHEL
- Employment Notification for Various Posts from Aavin Milk
- Employment Notification from AIEL