Accordingly chalk out a plan to cover all topics in a stipulated period of time. Make sure you stick to it as this will help to cover your syllabus in time. Concentrate on your basics and try to cover the entire syllabus. Practice is the key, hence focus on practicing question papers and other problems every day, this will enhance your accuracy.
Presently Mock test and old questions papers are available. Solve these question papers with the designated time. Also, lets you gauge your level of preparations. It enables you to identify your weak areas so that you would know where to channel your energy.
Finally analyze & solve
previous years question papers, this helps to identify your weak areas and also
increases efficiency and time management skills. Relax and take breaks
during your hectic study timetable. Use this time to rejuvenate yourself, watch
a movie, listen to some songs, or play a sport. It will help you stay focused
and feel fresh.
Walk in Interview at Spices Board for Trainee Analyst Posts According to sources Spices Board has released a new recruitment notification through its official website for the recruitment of Trainee Analyst Vacancies. Interested candidates can attend the walk-in interview on 24 January 2018. The tenure for these posts is one year.
- Planning to study abroad? Try China
- Apply for Manager Post in NHAI 2018
- Railway Recruitment Board 2017 Education details
- Apply for Trade Apprentice Post in 2018 BHEL Recruitment
- Probationary Officer Post for Canara Bank Recruitment 2018
- Tips to succeed in Competitive Exams
- Multi Tasking Staff post in India Post 2018
- Apply for Engineering and Workmen Post in IOCL 2018
- Last date for applying Bank Jobs 2018 is January 10
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 - The Last date is January 13, 2018
- Apply for post in NIPER (National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research) - Salary details inside
- You can apply Online for Anna University courses
- Air India recruitment for different type of posts
- Apply various posts in IIT Hyderabad
- Here are some of the Winter Tips for students who are preparing for Half Yearly exams