According to sources CBSE class 12 board exams are fast approaching and the time is right to look into the best practices to score. Did you know that scoring in Maths can be as easy and fun as it is to say it? First, let us take a look at the portion you have before we begin to set an action plan. The tough syllabus is Relations & Functions Algebra Calculus Vector and 3 D Geometry Linear Programming Probability.
Meanwhile each sum in algebra could be different from the other. So focus on logical reasoning and try out the sums. In case you get stuck up somewhere, you could refer to the solved answer papers on the internet and solve your problems similarly. Secondly understand the meaning of calculus. Most of them know only the formula but not the meaning. Calculus can be defined as the minute difference in numbers such as decimals.
While preparing for exam get a liking towards numbers, relate all concepts to real life, solve previous years question papers, importantly keep formula at finger tips and finally enjoy the whole process of studying.
Apply for Manager Post in ONGC 2018 Recruitment According to sources Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has released an official employment notification calling out for aspirants to apply for the post of Assistant Manager at Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) in various departments.
- Tips for SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Test
- Internship helps you with tips to find the right job
- Applications are welcome for Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB)
- Assistant Director post recruitment in WBPSC
- Recruitment for various posts in Indian Navy
- How to make your kids ready for Std.X Board exams?
- What to do before an interview?
- Preparing a resume is more important, How to prepare?
- West Bengal Police Recruitment Board welcome applications for post of Sub Inspector
- Specialist Cadre Post recruitment in SBI 2018
- Steps to score 90% above Marks in CBSC Board Exam
- Lots of vacancy available and you can apply for Police Recruitment 2018
- Are you ready to apply for Assistant post in RBI?
- Walk in Interview at Spices Board for Trainee Analyst Posts
- Planning to study abroad? Try China