According to sources CBSE class 12 board exams are fast approaching and the time is right to look into the best practices to score. Did you know that scoring in Maths can be as easy and fun as it is to say it? First, let us take a look at the portion you have before we begin to set an action plan. The tough syllabus is Relations & Functions Algebra Calculus Vector and 3 D Geometry Linear Programming Probability.
Meanwhile each sum in algebra could be different from the other. So focus on logical reasoning and try out the sums. In case you get stuck up somewhere, you could refer to the solved answer papers on the internet and solve your problems similarly. Secondly understand the meaning of calculus. Most of them know only the formula but not the meaning. Calculus can be defined as the minute difference in numbers such as decimals.
While preparing for exam get a liking towards numbers, relate all concepts to real life, solve previous years question papers, importantly keep formula at finger tips and finally enjoy the whole process of studying.
Apply for Workmen post in BPCL recruitment According to sources it was stated that Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL) has released an employment notification calling out for aspirants to apply for the post of General Workman B (Trainee). Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here.
- Apply for various posts in BOB recruitment before June 13
- How to look for a Campus Placement?
- Vacancies for Clerks and Junior Assistants in RSMSSB
- Telangana EAMCET Result 2018 Tomorrow
- 13 Specialist Cadre Officer Post vacant in SBI
- Preparation for RBI Grade B Officer Phase 2 Exam
- Apply for Technical Assistant in Osmania University
- Apply for 263 Engineer posts in Maharashtra PWD Recruitment
- Engineer post vacant in MPSC Recruitment
- Recruitment in Bank of Baroda for 590 vacancies
- Apply for Pharmacists job in CGHS
- Apply for Medical Practitioner posts in Integral Coach Factory
- Apply for Supervisors post in ONGC
- Apply for 140 Act Apprentices in Indian Railways Recruitment 2018
- Apprentices Post vacant in Ordnance Factory Board