According to sources the State Bank of India (SBI) has invited applications for the Specialist Cadre Officers for Wealth Management. Interested candidates should apply before February 15, 2018. The contract period for SBI recruitment is 5 years & renewable for a further period of 5 years at the discretion of the bank.
Selection process for SBI Recruitment will be based on the short list or performance in the interview. Meanwhile the application fee For SBI is Recruitment General & OBC candidates have to pay Rs.600 SC/ST/ PwD candidates should pay Rs.100 Fee payment will have to be made online. The payment can be made by using Debit card/Credit card / Internet Banking etc.
Age Limit for SBI recruitment for age limit
details, visit the official notification. Moreover the starting date for the
submission of the online application is January 31, 2018 and the last date for
the submission of the online application is February 15, 2018.
Apply for Security Officers post in BOI According to sources Bank of India is hiring candidates for the post of Security Officer. Experienced candidates with relevant qualification and nationality as Indian are eligible to apply. The results of the claimed qualification must have been announced before Aug 31, 2018. The selection of candidates will include a personal interview for 100 marks and a group discussion for 30 marks.
- 760 Apprentices post vacant in CCL
- Apply for Airmen post in Indian Air Force
- Apply for Technicians post in Military of Defense
- Apply for 300 Foresters post in TNFUSRC
- Apply for Civil Judges post in UKPSC
- Apply for Field Chemists in OIL
- Apply for Supervisors post in RSMSSB
- Apply for Director post in IRCTC
- Apply for Deputy Manager Post in Railtel Railway Recruitment
- Apply for Head Constables post in ITBP
- Apply for Apprentice posts in IOCL
- Apply for Assistant Section Officers post in OPSC
- Apply for Pilots post in Kolkata Port Trust
- Apply for Physiotherapist Post in NRHM
- Assistant Executive Engineer Trainee post vacant in ITI