According to sources the State Bank of India (SBI) has invited applications for the Specialist Cadre Officers for Wealth Management. Interested candidates should apply before February 15, 2018. The contract period for SBI recruitment is 5 years & renewable for a further period of 5 years at the discretion of the bank.
Selection process for SBI Recruitment will be based on the short list or performance in the interview. Meanwhile the application fee For SBI is Recruitment General & OBC candidates have to pay Rs.600 SC/ST/ PwD candidates should pay Rs.100 Fee payment will have to be made online. The payment can be made by using Debit card/Credit card / Internet Banking etc.
Age Limit for SBI recruitment for age limit
details, visit the official notification. Moreover the starting date for the
submission of the online application is January 31, 2018 and the last date for
the submission of the online application is February 15, 2018.
Apply for Manager Post in ONGC 2018 Recruitment According to sources Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has released an official employment notification calling out for aspirants to apply for the post of Assistant Manager at Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) in various departments.
- Tips for SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Test
- Internship helps you with tips to find the right job
- Applications are welcome for Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB)
- Assistant Director post recruitment in WBPSC
- Recruitment for various posts in Indian Navy
- How to make your kids ready for Std.X Board exams?
- What to do before an interview?
- Preparing a resume is more important, How to prepare?
- West Bengal Police Recruitment Board welcome applications for post of Sub Inspector
- Specialist Cadre Post recruitment in SBI 2018
- Steps to score 90% above Marks in CBSC Board Exam
- Lots of vacancy available and you can apply for Police Recruitment 2018
- Are you ready to apply for Assistant post in RBI?
- Walk in Interview at Spices Board for Trainee Analyst Posts
- Planning to study abroad? Try China