According to sources the State Bank of India (SBI) has invited applications for the Specialist Cadre Officers for Wealth Management. Interested candidates should apply before February 15, 2018. The contract period for SBI recruitment is 5 years & renewable for a further period of 5 years at the discretion of the bank.
Selection process for SBI Recruitment will be based on the short list or performance in the interview. Meanwhile the application fee For SBI is Recruitment General & OBC candidates have to pay Rs.600 SC/ST/ PwD candidates should pay Rs.100 Fee payment will have to be made online. The payment can be made by using Debit card/Credit card / Internet Banking etc.
Age Limit for SBI recruitment for age limit
details, visit the official notification. Moreover the starting date for the
submission of the online application is January 31, 2018 and the last date for
the submission of the online application is February 15, 2018.
How to look for a Campus Placement? In this competitive world, every employer looks for a person who has the ability to lead a group of professionals to achieve the organizational goals. Employers expect their employees to take lead in inspiring their peers for better performance. One has to work on this area meticulously because interviewers consider this as the primary required skill from the interviewee.
- Vacancies for Clerks and Junior Assistants in RSMSSB
- Telangana EAMCET Result 2018 Tomorrow
- 13 Specialist Cadre Officer Post vacant in SBI
- Preparation for RBI Grade B Officer Phase 2 Exam
- Apply for Technical Assistant in Osmania University
- Apply for 263 Engineer posts in Maharashtra PWD Recruitment
- Engineer post vacant in MPSC Recruitment
- Recruitment in Bank of Baroda for 590 vacancies
- Apply for Pharmacists job in CGHS
- Apply for Medical Practitioner posts in Integral Coach Factory
- Apply for Supervisors post in ONGC
- Apply for 140 Act Apprentices in Indian Railways Recruitment 2018
- Apprentices Post vacant in Ordnance Factory Board
- Apply for various posts in TN AAVIN Milk Recruitment
- Assistant Professors post vacant in MPPSC