According to sources it is better to be an hour early than minutes late for an interview. That is because you get ample time to look around, know the environment better and prepare yourself when you are early.
First, relax. You have been shortlisted because the employer has found you deserving. So don't let negative thoughts ruin the day for you. Let go of all the thoughts that deter your confidence and keep calm. You could carry a hand mirror or use the Selfie camera on your mobile to check yourself out before the interview. This helps in self-assurance. You would have already taken utmost care to get dressed well.
Further in the urge to remember all the details,
don't memorize the concepts or how you want to talk. Have the information in
mind but do not do it spontaneously, lest it might not look natural. Avoid
repeating instructions in your mind and keep calm. Positive thinking is the key
to success. So practice visualizing positive results. You will feel way better
just with that thought. So believe that you will crack the interview process
and you will.
Apply for Workmen post in BPCL recruitment According to sources it was stated that Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL) has released an employment notification calling out for aspirants to apply for the post of General Workman B (Trainee). Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here.
- Apply for various posts in BOB recruitment before June 13
- How to look for a Campus Placement?
- Vacancies for Clerks and Junior Assistants in RSMSSB
- Telangana EAMCET Result 2018 Tomorrow
- 13 Specialist Cadre Officer Post vacant in SBI
- Preparation for RBI Grade B Officer Phase 2 Exam
- Apply for Technical Assistant in Osmania University
- Apply for 263 Engineer posts in Maharashtra PWD Recruitment
- Engineer post vacant in MPSC Recruitment
- Recruitment in Bank of Baroda for 590 vacancies
- Apply for Pharmacists job in CGHS
- Apply for Medical Practitioner posts in Integral Coach Factory
- Apply for Supervisors post in ONGC
- Apply for 140 Act Apprentices in Indian Railways Recruitment 2018
- Apprentices Post vacant in Ordnance Factory Board