According to sources it is better to be an hour early than minutes late for an interview. That is because you get ample time to look around, know the environment better and prepare yourself when you are early.
First, relax. You have been shortlisted because the employer has found you deserving. So don't let negative thoughts ruin the day for you. Let go of all the thoughts that deter your confidence and keep calm. You could carry a hand mirror or use the Selfie camera on your mobile to check yourself out before the interview. This helps in self-assurance. You would have already taken utmost care to get dressed well.
Further in the urge to remember all the details,
don't memorize the concepts or how you want to talk. Have the information in
mind but do not do it spontaneously, lest it might not look natural. Avoid
repeating instructions in your mind and keep calm. Positive thinking is the key
to success. So practice visualizing positive results. You will feel way better
just with that thought. So believe that you will crack the interview process
and you will.
Tips for SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Test According to sources Tier 1 exam of SSC CGL has four sections, that is, General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension and is conducted online. The duration of this exam is 60 minutes and includes a total of 100 questions.
- Internship helps you with tips to find the right job
- Applications are welcome for Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB)
- Assistant Director post recruitment in WBPSC
- Recruitment for various posts in Indian Navy
- How to make your kids ready for Std.X Board exams?
- What to do before an interview?
- Preparing a resume is more important, How to prepare?
- West Bengal Police Recruitment Board welcome applications for post of Sub Inspector
- Specialist Cadre Post recruitment in SBI 2018
- Steps to score 90% above Marks in CBSC Board Exam
- Lots of vacancy available and you can apply for Police Recruitment 2018
- Are you ready to apply for Assistant post in RBI?
- Walk in Interview at Spices Board for Trainee Analyst Posts
- Planning to study abroad? Try China
- Apply for Manager Post in NHAI 2018