According to sources As far as Social Science is concerned, presentation helps you score considerable marks. Write down the long answers in points. Highlight important words. Neatly color the sea and sky region with color pencils. Write the names of places on the map in capital letters for a legible presentation.
Usually in geography, you have so much to cover under each topic that it may seem like a laborious task. Good news is that you don’t have to study everything under each topic. Hand-pick a few important points and highlight them. This will help you have pointers in mind regarding a given topic and you will also have enough content to write for each question.
Note down the list of events and their dates. Say, there are 30 of them in
total, note down the first letter of the first sentence under each event. Put
together they could give you a word. Use it as an acronym to remember the
events. You could also rearrange them in order of the years so that you will
remember the dates in coherence.
Apply for Airmen post in Indian Air Force According to sources the Indian Air force has invited applications from unmarried male Indian and Nepalese citizens to apply for the post of Airmen in group Y, non-technical trade category. The recruitment is through sports quota in disciplines such as athletics, basketball, boxing, cricket, diving, golf, gymnastics, hockey, kabbadi, lawn tennis, squash, swimming, volley ball, water polo, weight lifting
- Apply for Technicians post in Military of Defense
- Apply for 300 Foresters post in TNFUSRC
- Apply for Civil Judges post in UKPSC
- Apply for Field Chemists in OIL
- Apply for Supervisors post in RSMSSB
- Apply for Director post in IRCTC
- Apply for Deputy Manager Post in Railtel Railway Recruitment
- Apply for Head Constables post in ITBP
- Apply for Apprentice posts in IOCL
- Apply for Assistant Section Officers post in OPSC
- Apply for Pilots post in Kolkata Port Trust
- Apply for Physiotherapist Post in NRHM
- Assistant Executive Engineer Trainee post vacant in ITI
- Apply for the post of Clerk in Mumbai HC
- Social Security Officers vacant in ESIC