According to sources As far as Social Science is concerned, presentation helps you score considerable marks. Write down the long answers in points. Highlight important words. Neatly color the sea and sky region with color pencils. Write the names of places on the map in capital letters for a legible presentation.
Usually in geography, you have so much to cover under each topic that it may seem like a laborious task. Good news is that you don’t have to study everything under each topic. Hand-pick a few important points and highlight them. This will help you have pointers in mind regarding a given topic and you will also have enough content to write for each question.
Note down the list of events and their dates. Say, there are 30 of them in
total, note down the first letter of the first sentence under each event. Put
together they could give you a word. Use it as an acronym to remember the
events. You could also rearrange them in order of the years so that you will
remember the dates in coherence.
Apply for Workmen post in BPCL recruitment According to sources it was stated that Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL) has released an employment notification calling out for aspirants to apply for the post of General Workman B (Trainee). Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here.
- Apply for various posts in BOB recruitment before June 13
- How to look for a Campus Placement?
- Vacancies for Clerks and Junior Assistants in RSMSSB
- Telangana EAMCET Result 2018 Tomorrow
- 13 Specialist Cadre Officer Post vacant in SBI
- Preparation for RBI Grade B Officer Phase 2 Exam
- Apply for Technical Assistant in Osmania University
- Apply for 263 Engineer posts in Maharashtra PWD Recruitment
- Engineer post vacant in MPSC Recruitment
- Recruitment in Bank of Baroda for 590 vacancies
- Apply for Pharmacists job in CGHS
- Apply for Medical Practitioner posts in Integral Coach Factory
- Apply for Supervisors post in ONGC
- Apply for 140 Act Apprentices in Indian Railways Recruitment 2018
- Apprentices Post vacant in Ordnance Factory Board