Accordingly prepare a weekly study plan, and assign some chapters to study every week. This would help you to complete your syllabus in time. Also, along with covering theory, keep practicing mock papers and sample papers of AIIMS MBBS within the time limit, as this will enhance your time management skills and accuracy. While studying, candidates should also study the basics concepts and foundations of each subject. Studying the basic concepts of each subject helps candidates understand the higher concepts better.
Students writing the exam should make a plan and divide time for each subject. Make a regular timetable to study. Do not study at a stretch; take regular breaks. Time management is very important while preparing for an exam. Once thorough with the concept, devote time to practicing and solving problems.
In case you have doubts related to any subject, you can
either refer to different books or ask your friends and teachers. While you
discuss problems with them, you will understand the solution and hence, will be
able to solve similar problems quickly.
Apply for Assistant Section Officers post in OPSC According to sources Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the post of Assistant Section Officer in Group B. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here.
- Apply for Pilots post in Kolkata Port Trust
- Apply for Physiotherapist Post in NRHM
- Assistant Executive Engineer Trainee post vacant in ITI
- Apply for the post of Clerk in Mumbai HC
- Social Security Officers vacant in ESIC
- Apply for Specialist Cadre Officers post in SBI
- Apply for 275 Chief Sevikas at GPSSB
- Apply for Doctors post in IOCL
- Join as a doctor at Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Employment notification from NHB
- Apply for Managers post in RITES
- Apply for Lectures & Assistant Professors posts in NPSC
- Apply for a Job in Assam by marketing Petro Chemicals
- Apply for Railway Jobs from 10th to Engineers
- 147 Engineers Post vacant in BEL