Accordingly prepare a weekly study plan, and assign some chapters to study every week. This would help you to complete your syllabus in time. Also, along with covering theory, keep practicing mock papers and sample papers of AIIMS MBBS within the time limit, as this will enhance your time management skills and accuracy. While studying, candidates should also study the basics concepts and foundations of each subject. Studying the basic concepts of each subject helps candidates understand the higher concepts better.
Students writing the exam should make a plan and divide time for each subject. Make a regular timetable to study. Do not study at a stretch; take regular breaks. Time management is very important while preparing for an exam. Once thorough with the concept, devote time to practicing and solving problems.
In case you have doubts related to any subject, you can
either refer to different books or ask your friends and teachers. While you
discuss problems with them, you will understand the solution and hence, will be
able to solve similar problems quickly.
Apply for Nurses posts in SAIL Recruitment According to sources Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the post of Junior Staff Nurse Trainee. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here.
- Apply for Probationary Officers post in Lakshmi Vilas Bank
- Apply for Various Posts in NPCIL
- Apply for Sales Personnel at Bank of Baroda
- Apply for Territory Sales In-charge in Amul Milk Recruitment
- Apply for Environment Associate in IOCL
- Apply for Apprentices post in Indian Railways North Central
- Apply for Technician at SAIL
- Apply for Security Managers post in Canara Bank