Accordingly prepare a weekly study plan, and assign some chapters to study every week. This would help you to complete your syllabus in time. Also, along with covering theory, keep practicing mock papers and sample papers of AIIMS MBBS within the time limit, as this will enhance your time management skills and accuracy. While studying, candidates should also study the basics concepts and foundations of each subject. Studying the basic concepts of each subject helps candidates understand the higher concepts better.
Students writing the exam should make a plan and divide time for each subject. Make a regular timetable to study. Do not study at a stretch; take regular breaks. Time management is very important while preparing for an exam. Once thorough with the concept, devote time to practicing and solving problems.
In case you have doubts related to any subject, you can
either refer to different books or ask your friends and teachers. While you
discuss problems with them, you will understand the solution and hence, will be
able to solve similar problems quickly.
Recruitment for Veterinary Post in PSCWB According to sources the West Bengal Public Service Commission (PSCWB) has invited applications for the post of 156 Veterinary Officer. Interested & eligible candidates should apply before Apr 9, 2018.
- Learn Top Computer Security courses
- Apply for posts in Various Union Public Services
- Medical Consultant post vacant in Bank of Baroda
- Apply for Deputy Engineers in BEL
- Apply for many post in Axis Bank Recruitment 2018
- Apply for Constable Posts in CISF
- How to lighten your mood at workplace?
- Preparation for AIIMS MBBS 2018 made easier
- Apply for Manager Post in ONGC 2018 Recruitment
- Tips for SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Test
- Internship helps you with tips to find the right job
- Applications are welcome for Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB)
- Assistant Director post recruitment in WBPSC
- Recruitment for various posts in Indian Navy
- How to make your kids ready for Std.X Board exams?