Accordingly prepare a weekly study plan, and assign some chapters to study every week. This would help you to complete your syllabus in time. Also, along with covering theory, keep practicing mock papers and sample papers of AIIMS MBBS within the time limit, as this will enhance your time management skills and accuracy. While studying, candidates should also study the basics concepts and foundations of each subject. Studying the basic concepts of each subject helps candidates understand the higher concepts better.
Students writing the exam should make a plan and divide time for each subject. Make a regular timetable to study. Do not study at a stretch; take regular breaks. Time management is very important while preparing for an exam. Once thorough with the concept, devote time to practicing and solving problems.
In case you have doubts related to any subject, you can
either refer to different books or ask your friends and teachers. While you
discuss problems with them, you will understand the solution and hence, will be
able to solve similar problems quickly.
Apply for Apprentices post in South Central Railways According to sources it was stated that South Central Railway has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the post of Apprentice. Meanwhile those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. Meanwhile the selected candidates can earn up to industry standards. The last date to apply for the government job is July 17, 2018.
- Vacancies for 100 Trade Apprentices in Oil India Limited
- Apply for Contract Engineers post in BEL
- Apply for Doctor Post in GAIL recruitment 2018
- Telangana ICET Results 2018 tomorrow at 11 AM
- Apply for Engineers post in Oil India Limited
- Andhra Inter Supplementary Results 2018 on June 12
- Apply for 1466 Staff Nurses post in Gujarat
- Apply for 100 ITI Trainees in MPPGCL Recruitment
- Employment notification from Ministry of Railways
- Apply for Civil Judges post in JKPSC
- Apply for suitable post in GSECL
- Apply for Supervisors post vacant in HARTRON Limited
- Apply for Workmen post in BPCL recruitment
- Apply for various posts in BOB recruitment before June 13
- How to look for a Campus Placement?