According to sources Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has released fresh vacancies for the post of Deputy Engineer in computer science and electronics. Selected candidates can earn up to INR 140000. Sources have stated that those interested in applying can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here.
Accordingly the last date to apply for the post is Mar 14, 2018. The job location is Bangalore and the pay scale is INR 40,000 to INR 1,40,000. Number of post vacant is 23 and the skills needed are Knowledge in programming languages and public key infrastructure.
apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2018 log on to official BEL
Website. The list of advertisements will be
displayed on the screen. Moreover click on the links to download various forms
that are appropriate to you such as community certificate form and application
form. Finally cover your applications in an envelope and super scribe on it
"Application for the post of *name of the post*" and send it to
Deputy General Manager (HR/Mil Com), Military Communication SBU, Bharat
Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru - 560 01
Recruitment for Veterinary Post in PSCWB According to sources the West Bengal Public Service Commission (PSCWB) has invited applications for the post of 156 Veterinary Officer. Interested & eligible candidates should apply before Apr 9, 2018.
- Learn Top Computer Security courses
- Apply for posts in Various Union Public Services
- Medical Consultant post vacant in Bank of Baroda
- Apply for Deputy Engineers in BEL
- Apply for many post in Axis Bank Recruitment 2018
- Apply for Constable Posts in CISF
- How to lighten your mood at workplace?
- Preparation for AIIMS MBBS 2018 made easier
- Apply for Manager Post in ONGC 2018 Recruitment
- Tips for SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Test
- Internship helps you with tips to find the right job
- Applications are welcome for Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB)
- Assistant Director post recruitment in WBPSC
- Recruitment for various posts in Indian Navy
- How to make your kids ready for Std.X Board exams?