Bank of Baroda has released an employment notification calling out for aspirants to apply for the post of Medical Consultant. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. Selected candidates can earn up to INR 40000.
According to sources the last date to apply for the civil services post is Mar 9, 2018. Job type is part time. Salary scale is INR 30,000 to 40,000.
The mailing address is Superscribe on the envelope
as “Application for the post of Medical Consultant” and sends it to: Bank of
Baroda Zonal Office (Bengaluru Zone) Nitesh Lexington Avenue 72, Brigade Road
Bengaluru - 560025. Apply online as early as possible and get a medical
Recruitment for Veterinary Post in PSCWB According to sources the West Bengal Public Service Commission (PSCWB) has invited applications for the post of 156 Veterinary Officer. Interested & eligible candidates should apply before Apr 9, 2018.
- Learn Top Computer Security courses
- Apply for posts in Various Union Public Services
- Medical Consultant post vacant in Bank of Baroda
- Apply for Deputy Engineers in BEL
- Apply for many post in Axis Bank Recruitment 2018
- Apply for Constable Posts in CISF
- How to lighten your mood at workplace?
- Preparation for AIIMS MBBS 2018 made easier
- Apply for Manager Post in ONGC 2018 Recruitment
- Tips for SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Test
- Internship helps you with tips to find the right job
- Applications are welcome for Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB)
- Assistant Director post recruitment in WBPSC
- Recruitment for various posts in Indian Navy
- How to make your kids ready for Std.X Board exams?