Bank of Baroda has released an employment notification calling out for aspirants to apply for the post of Medical Consultant. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. Selected candidates can earn up to INR 40000.
According to sources the last date to apply for the civil services post is Mar 9, 2018. Job type is part time. Salary scale is INR 30,000 to 40,000.
The mailing address is Superscribe on the envelope
as “Application for the post of Medical Consultant” and sends it to: Bank of
Baroda Zonal Office (Bengaluru Zone) Nitesh Lexington Avenue 72, Brigade Road
Bengaluru - 560025. Apply online as early as possible and get a medical
Apply for Non Executive Personnel in IOCL According to sources the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), a Govt. of India-owned Oil and Gas company has invited online applications from eligible Indian citizens for recruiting experienced non-executive personnel to the posts of Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety) and Junior Technical Assistant - IV (Materials) at its Gujarat Refinery unit in Vadodara, Gujarat.
- Apply for Deputy Executive Information Engineers in APPSC
- Apply for Management Trainees post in Vizag Steel Plant
- Apply for Senior Engineers & Deputy Managers post in BEL
- Apply for Civil & Electrical Trades for Junior Engineers in RBI
- Apply for 174 Posts in BMRCL Recruitment
- Apply for Paramedical & Nursing Staff positions in ESIC
- Apply for 443 Trade Apprentices post in BHEL
- Apply for various posts in RRB
- Apply for post of Scientist or Engineer in ISRO
- Apply for 109 Extension Officer Grade I post in APPSC
- Apply for Scouts & Guides post in Northeast Frontier Railway
- Apply for Assistant Manager & Staff Assistant in Telangana Bank
- Apply for Apprentices post in BHEL
- Employment Notification for Various Posts from Aavin Milk
- Employment Notification from AIEL