Bank of Baroda has released an employment notification calling out for aspirants to apply for the post of Medical Consultant. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. Selected candidates can earn up to INR 40000.
According to sources the last date to apply for the civil services post is Mar 9, 2018. Job type is part time. Salary scale is INR 30,000 to 40,000.
The mailing address is Superscribe on the envelope
as “Application for the post of Medical Consultant” and sends it to: Bank of
Baroda Zonal Office (Bengaluru Zone) Nitesh Lexington Avenue 72, Brigade Road
Bengaluru - 560025. Apply online as early as possible and get a medical
Apply for Workmen post in BPCL recruitment According to sources it was stated that Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL) has released an employment notification calling out for aspirants to apply for the post of General Workman B (Trainee). Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here.
- Apply for various posts in BOB recruitment before June 13
- How to look for a Campus Placement?
- Vacancies for Clerks and Junior Assistants in RSMSSB
- Telangana EAMCET Result 2018 Tomorrow
- 13 Specialist Cadre Officer Post vacant in SBI
- Preparation for RBI Grade B Officer Phase 2 Exam
- Apply for Technical Assistant in Osmania University
- Apply for 263 Engineer posts in Maharashtra PWD Recruitment
- Engineer post vacant in MPSC Recruitment
- Recruitment in Bank of Baroda for 590 vacancies
- Apply for Pharmacists job in CGHS
- Apply for Medical Practitioner posts in Integral Coach Factory
- Apply for Supervisors post in ONGC
- Apply for 140 Act Apprentices in Indian Railways Recruitment 2018
- Apprentices Post vacant in Ordnance Factory Board