Bank of Baroda has released an employment notification calling out for aspirants to apply for the post of Medical Consultant. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. Selected candidates can earn up to INR 40000.
According to sources the last date to apply for the civil services post is Mar 9, 2018. Job type is part time. Salary scale is INR 30,000 to 40,000.
The mailing address is Superscribe on the envelope
as “Application for the post of Medical Consultant” and sends it to: Bank of
Baroda Zonal Office (Bengaluru Zone) Nitesh Lexington Avenue 72, Brigade Road
Bengaluru - 560025. Apply online as early as possible and get a medical
Apply for Security Officers post in BOI According to sources Bank of India is hiring candidates for the post of Security Officer. Experienced candidates with relevant qualification and nationality as Indian are eligible to apply. The results of the claimed qualification must have been announced before Aug 31, 2018. The selection of candidates will include a personal interview for 100 marks and a group discussion for 30 marks.
- 760 Apprentices post vacant in CCL
- Apply for Airmen post in Indian Air Force
- Apply for Technicians post in Military of Defense
- Apply for 300 Foresters post in TNFUSRC
- Apply for Civil Judges post in UKPSC
- Apply for Field Chemists in OIL
- Apply for Supervisors post in RSMSSB
- Apply for Director post in IRCTC
- Apply for Deputy Manager Post in Railtel Railway Recruitment
- Apply for Head Constables post in ITBP
- Apply for Apprentice posts in IOCL
- Apply for Assistant Section Officers post in OPSC
- Apply for Pilots post in Kolkata Port Trust
- Apply for Physiotherapist Post in NRHM
- Assistant Executive Engineer Trainee post vacant in ITI