According to sources Indian Bank has released an employment notification calling out for aspirants to apply for the post of Specialist Officers. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the bank job here. Selected candidates can earn up to INR 66070. The last date to apply for the government job is May 2, 2018.
Accordingly the name of the post is specialist officer, the organization is Indian bank and the educational qualification is professional level certification in relevant field. Moreover the maximum age limit 45 years and the skills required are managerial skills.
Further the maximum salary scale is Rs. 66070,
the job location is Chennai. Further the industry is banking and
experience needed is 3 years and moreover the application start date is
April 10, 2018 and the application end date is May 2, 2018.
Apply for Pilots post in Kolkata Port Trust According to sources applications are invited for certified pilots to take up a position in Kolkata Port Trust. The joining candidates will be inducted as trainees and be subsequently allocated regular post after the training period. Selected candidates will have to enter into a bond period at the time of joining. The period will be for at least five years after qualification as a full time pilot, failing which, they will be liable to pay a compensation.
- Apply for Physiotherapist Post in NRHM
- Assistant Executive Engineer Trainee post vacant in ITI
- Apply for the post of Clerk in Mumbai HC
- Social Security Officers vacant in ESIC
- Apply for Specialist Cadre Officers post in SBI
- Apply for 275 Chief Sevikas at GPSSB
- Apply for Doctors post in IOCL
- Join as a doctor at Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Employment notification from NHB
- Apply for Managers post in RITES
- Apply for Lectures & Assistant Professors posts in NPSC
- Apply for a Job in Assam by marketing Petro Chemicals
- Apply for Railway Jobs from 10th to Engineers
- 147 Engineers Post vacant in BEL
- Apply for Degree College Lectures Posts at TERI