According to sources whether it is a chartered accountant or just an accountant, handling cash and maintaining financial records is the key responsibility that demands sound knowledge of mathematical calculations using formula. Accountants deal with numbers day in and day out; this not only makes it a best suited profession for math geeks, but it is also rewarding in terms of remuneration. For it you can learn B.Com or CA.
Being an architect demands being a good mathematician. Engineering graphics is involved too for architects to draw blueprints. B.Arch is the course you must pursue to become an architect.
Moreover if math is your area of strength, then banking is the profession
you would love doing. In order to become a banker, you will need to possess a
relevant degree and clear the bank exam held by the Institute of Personnel
Banking Selection (IBPS). There are some private banks that also conduct
separate exams for the hiring process.
Apply for 140 Act Apprentices in Indian Railways Recruitment 2018 According to sources the Indian Railways under Diesel Loco Modernization Works has released an employment notification calling out for aspirants to apply for the post of Act Apprentices. Meanwhile those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. Moreover the selected candidates can earn a stipend stipulated by the government standards. The last date to apply for the government job is May 16, 2018.
- Apprentices Post vacant in Ordnance Factory Board
- Apply for various posts in TN AAVIN Milk Recruitment
- Assistant Professors post vacant in MPPSC
- Is your resume reviewed by your professional?
- Tips to prepare you for the Job Fair
- Do Maths graduates have career opportunities?
- Medical Professionals can apply for post in Vizag Steel Plant
- Specialist Officers post vacant in Indian Bank
- Manager post vacant in Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation
- Apply for Technician post in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
- SVIMS collaborates with Harvard Global Health Institute and Kotii Group of Ventures
- Attending an interview without any experience
- Wanted Engineers for GWSSB
- Now You can Apply for Engineering jobs in Indian Telephone Industries Ltd
- Apply for Dental Surgeon post in OPSC