According to sources whether it is a chartered accountant or just an accountant, handling cash and maintaining financial records is the key responsibility that demands sound knowledge of mathematical calculations using formula. Accountants deal with numbers day in and day out; this not only makes it a best suited profession for math geeks, but it is also rewarding in terms of remuneration. For it you can learn B.Com or CA.
Being an architect demands being a good mathematician. Engineering graphics is involved too for architects to draw blueprints. B.Arch is the course you must pursue to become an architect.
Moreover if math is your area of strength, then banking is the profession
you would love doing. In order to become a banker, you will need to possess a
relevant degree and clear the bank exam held by the Institute of Personnel
Banking Selection (IBPS). There are some private banks that also conduct
separate exams for the hiring process.
Apply for Nurses posts in SAIL Recruitment According to sources Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the post of Junior Staff Nurse Trainee. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here.
- Apply for Probationary Officers post in Lakshmi Vilas Bank
- Apply for Various Posts in NPCIL
- Apply for Sales Personnel at Bank of Baroda
- Apply for Territory Sales In-charge in Amul Milk Recruitment
- Apply for Environment Associate in IOCL
- Apply for Apprentices post in Indian Railways North Central
- Apply for Technician at SAIL
- Apply for Security Managers post in Canara Bank