According to sources whether it is a chartered accountant or just an accountant, handling cash and maintaining financial records is the key responsibility that demands sound knowledge of mathematical calculations using formula. Accountants deal with numbers day in and day out; this not only makes it a best suited profession for math geeks, but it is also rewarding in terms of remuneration. For it you can learn B.Com or CA.
Being an architect demands being a good mathematician. Engineering graphics is involved too for architects to draw blueprints. B.Arch is the course you must pursue to become an architect.
Moreover if math is your area of strength, then banking is the profession
you would love doing. In order to become a banker, you will need to possess a
relevant degree and clear the bank exam held by the Institute of Personnel
Banking Selection (IBPS). There are some private banks that also conduct
separate exams for the hiring process.
Apply for Junior Sales Executives Post in KRCL According to latest report Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the post of Junior Sales Executive. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. Selected candidates can earn up to level 10 pay matrix. The last date to apply for the government job is July 31, 2018.
- Apply for Chief Financial Officers post in BoB
- 685 Assistants post vacant in NIACL
- Apply for posts in CEL 2018
- Apply for posts in Indbank Recruitment 2018
- Do we know actual full form of some words???
- Employment notification for UPPSC Civil Services Exam commences from July 6
- Apply for Assistant Managers post in Bank of Baroda
- Apply for Content Assistants post in Prasar Barati
- Apply for various posts in Army Recruitment Rally 2018
- Apply for various posts in ECIL
- Apply for Recruitment of Lectures in UPSC
- Apply for 7110 Vacancies in HSSC
- Apply for Apprentices post in South Central Railways
- Vacancies for 100 Trade Apprentices in Oil India Limited
- Apply for Contract Engineers post in BEL