According to sources whether it is a chartered accountant or just an accountant, handling cash and maintaining financial records is the key responsibility that demands sound knowledge of mathematical calculations using formula. Accountants deal with numbers day in and day out; this not only makes it a best suited profession for math geeks, but it is also rewarding in terms of remuneration. For it you can learn B.Com or CA.
Being an architect demands being a good mathematician. Engineering graphics is involved too for architects to draw blueprints. B.Arch is the course you must pursue to become an architect.
Moreover if math is your area of strength, then banking is the profession
you would love doing. In order to become a banker, you will need to possess a
relevant degree and clear the bank exam held by the Institute of Personnel
Banking Selection (IBPS). There are some private banks that also conduct
separate exams for the hiring process.
Apply for Physiotherapist Post in NRHM According to sources National Health Mission (NHM) Odisha under the Department of Health & Family Welfare has released a recruitment notification for the post of Physiotherapist under Integrated Physiotherapy Unit. The notification was released for a total of 43 vacancies.
- Assistant Executive Engineer Trainee post vacant in ITI
- Apply for the post of Clerk in Mumbai HC
- Social Security Officers vacant in ESIC
- Apply for Specialist Cadre Officers post in SBI
- Apply for 275 Chief Sevikas at GPSSB
- Apply for Doctors post in IOCL
- Join as a doctor at Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Employment notification from NHB
- Apply for Managers post in RITES
- Apply for Lectures & Assistant Professors posts in NPSC
- Apply for a Job in Assam by marketing Petro Chemicals
- Apply for Railway Jobs from 10th to Engineers
- 147 Engineers Post vacant in BEL
- Apply for Degree College Lectures Posts at TERI
- Employment notification from TSTRANSCO