According to sources almost all the job fairs will ask enthusiasts to pre-register for the event on their official website. Meanwhile only the basic details such as educational qualification, personal info and mobile number are asked. With registering online for the event, you can avoid long queue besides enjoying the first preference.
Even though the event looks messy with thousands of participants, you will still be expected to wear professional attire. Don the clothes that are comfortable because you are participating in a fair. Try to avoid bright colors.
Usually many employers use professional networking
websites such as LinkedIn. After attending the job fair, follow them on such
sites. Try to connect with them, this will help you in one way or the other in your
professional career. always look cheered up and your facial expressions will show you whether you are prepared or not.
Apply for Nurses posts in SAIL Recruitment According to sources Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the post of Junior Staff Nurse Trainee. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here.
- Apply for Probationary Officers post in Lakshmi Vilas Bank
- Apply for Various Posts in NPCIL
- Apply for Sales Personnel at Bank of Baroda
- Apply for Territory Sales In-charge in Amul Milk Recruitment
- Apply for Environment Associate in IOCL
- Apply for Apprentices post in Indian Railways North Central
- Apply for Technician at SAIL
- Apply for Security Managers post in Canara Bank