According to sources almost all the job fairs will ask enthusiasts to pre-register for the event on their official website. Meanwhile only the basic details such as educational qualification, personal info and mobile number are asked. With registering online for the event, you can avoid long queue besides enjoying the first preference.
Even though the event looks messy with thousands of participants, you will still be expected to wear professional attire. Don the clothes that are comfortable because you are participating in a fair. Try to avoid bright colors.
Usually many employers use professional networking
websites such as LinkedIn. After attending the job fair, follow them on such
sites. Try to connect with them, this will help you in one way or the other in your
professional career. always look cheered up and your facial expressions will show you whether you are prepared or not.
Apply for Pilots post in Kolkata Port Trust According to sources applications are invited for certified pilots to take up a position in Kolkata Port Trust. The joining candidates will be inducted as trainees and be subsequently allocated regular post after the training period. Selected candidates will have to enter into a bond period at the time of joining. The period will be for at least five years after qualification as a full time pilot, failing which, they will be liable to pay a compensation.
- Apply for Physiotherapist Post in NRHM
- Assistant Executive Engineer Trainee post vacant in ITI
- Apply for the post of Clerk in Mumbai HC
- Social Security Officers vacant in ESIC
- Apply for Specialist Cadre Officers post in SBI
- Apply for 275 Chief Sevikas at GPSSB
- Apply for Doctors post in IOCL
- Join as a doctor at Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Employment notification from NHB
- Apply for Managers post in RITES
- Apply for Lectures & Assistant Professors posts in NPSC
- Apply for a Job in Assam by marketing Petro Chemicals
- Apply for Railway Jobs from 10th to Engineers
- 147 Engineers Post vacant in BEL
- Apply for Degree College Lectures Posts at TERI