According to sources it was reported that Osmania University has released an employment notification calling out for aspirants to apply for the post of Technical Assistant. Meanwhile those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. Selected candidates can earn up to Rs. 10000.
Media reports that the last date to apply for the government job is May 15, 2018. In order to apply for Osmania University Recruitment 2018, follow these steps Log on to the Osmania University official website. Click on the CAREERS tab on the home page. The list of notifications will be displayed on the screen. Click on the link that reads, Applications are invited for the Post of Technical Assistant to work in the OU-DST-PURSE-II Programme, Dept. of Biochemistry, Out. The detailed advertisement will be displayed on the screen. Read the details carefully. Send your applications to Osmania University.
on the envelope, "Application for the post of Technical Assistant"
and send it along with a DD of INR 50 to, "The Registrar, Osmania
University, Hyderabad - 500007."
Apply for Nurses posts in SAIL Recruitment According to sources Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the post of Junior Staff Nurse Trainee. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here.
- Apply for Probationary Officers post in Lakshmi Vilas Bank
- Apply for Various Posts in NPCIL
- Apply for Sales Personnel at Bank of Baroda
- Apply for Territory Sales In-charge in Amul Milk Recruitment
- Apply for Environment Associate in IOCL
- Apply for Apprentices post in Indian Railways North Central
- Apply for Technician at SAIL
- Apply for Security Managers post in Canara Bank