According to sources the State Bank of India (SBI) has released an employment notification calling out for aspirants to apply for the posts of Specialist Cadre Officer. Meanwhile those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. Further the selected candidates can earn up to Rs. 32 lakhs per year. The last date to apply for the government job is June 2, 2018.
Moreover in order to apply for SBI Recruitment 2018, follow these steps: Click on the SBI Careers official website. On the home page click on the relevant link that is scrolling under important notice. The list of recruitment notifications will be displayed on the screen. Select the advertisement that reads Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers (Regular / Contractual). Click on the link under it that reads Apply Online.
You will be directed to
the IBPS website. Click on the button that reads Click here for New
Registration. The important instructions will be displayed on the screen. Read
them carefully and click Continue. The application form will be displayed on
the screen. Enter your details in the fields provided. Enter the captcha code. Click
Save & Next and follow the subsequent pages to complete the application
Apply for Physiotherapist Post in NRHM According to sources National Health Mission (NHM) Odisha under the Department of Health & Family Welfare has released a recruitment notification for the post of Physiotherapist under Integrated Physiotherapy Unit. The notification was released for a total of 43 vacancies.
- Assistant Executive Engineer Trainee post vacant in ITI
- Apply for the post of Clerk in Mumbai HC
- Social Security Officers vacant in ESIC
- Apply for Specialist Cadre Officers post in SBI
- Apply for 275 Chief Sevikas at GPSSB
- Apply for Doctors post in IOCL
- Join as a doctor at Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Employment notification from NHB
- Apply for Managers post in RITES
- Apply for Lectures & Assistant Professors posts in NPSC
- Apply for a Job in Assam by marketing Petro Chemicals
- Apply for Railway Jobs from 10th to Engineers
- 147 Engineers Post vacant in BEL
- Apply for Degree College Lectures Posts at TERI
- Employment notification from TSTRANSCO