According to sources GAIL India Limited has released an employment notification calling out for aspirants to apply for various posts. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. Selected candidates can earn up to Rs. 1400 to Rs. 1800 per hour. The last date to apply for the government job is June 23, 2018.
However in order to apply for GAIL Recruitment 2018, follow these steps Log on to the GAIL India Limited official website. Click on the Careers tab on the home page. Select the option that reads, applying to GAIL. Click on the relevant link and read the detailed advertisement carefully.
Go to the GAIL Application link and download the application form.
Take a printout of the application form and enter your details in the fields
provided. Finally send your applications to GAIL.
Apply for various posts in BHEL Recruitment According to sources Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), India's leading engineering enterprise with the Govt. of India, has invited online applications from eligible Indian nationals for filling 145 vacancies to the post of Engineer Trainees (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Chemical) and Executive Trainees (HR and Finance) through direct recruitment. The application process towards the same starts
- Apply for Typists post in Karnataka High Court
- Apply for 8653 posts in SBI
- Apply for various posts in Indian Navy
- Apply for 1161 posts in MPSC
- Apply for various posts in ECIL
- Apply for 2000 Probationary Officers post in SBI
- Apply for Counselor FLCC post in Central Bank of India
- Apply for various posts in Syndicate Bank
- Apply for 224 vacancies in TNPCB Recruitment
- Walk in selection for FACT recruitment
- Apply for Chief Resource Persons in CIII
- Apply for Trade Apprentices post in Hindustan Copper Recruitment
- Apply for Trade & Technician Apprentice posts in ONGC
- Apply for Inspectors & Sub Inspectors Post in NIA
- Apply for many posts in Income Tax Department