According to sources GAIL India Limited has released an employment notification calling out for aspirants to apply for various posts. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. Selected candidates can earn up to Rs. 1400 to Rs. 1800 per hour. The last date to apply for the government job is June 23, 2018.
However in order to apply for GAIL Recruitment 2018, follow these steps Log on to the GAIL India Limited official website. Click on the Careers tab on the home page. Select the option that reads, applying to GAIL. Click on the relevant link and read the detailed advertisement carefully.
Go to the GAIL Application link and download the application form.
Take a printout of the application form and enter your details in the fields
provided. Finally send your applications to GAIL.
Apply for Apprentices post in South Central Railways According to sources it was stated that South Central Railway has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the post of Apprentice. Meanwhile those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. Meanwhile the selected candidates can earn up to industry standards. The last date to apply for the government job is July 17, 2018.
- Vacancies for 100 Trade Apprentices in Oil India Limited
- Apply for Contract Engineers post in BEL
- Apply for Doctor Post in GAIL recruitment 2018
- Telangana ICET Results 2018 tomorrow at 11 AM
- Apply for Engineers post in Oil India Limited
- Andhra Inter Supplementary Results 2018 on June 12
- Apply for 1466 Staff Nurses post in Gujarat
- Apply for 100 ITI Trainees in MPPGCL Recruitment
- Employment notification from Ministry of Railways
- Apply for Civil Judges post in JKPSC
- Apply for suitable post in GSECL
- Apply for Supervisors post vacant in HARTRON Limited
- Apply for Workmen post in BPCL recruitment
- Apply for various posts in BOB recruitment before June 13
- How to look for a Campus Placement?