According to sources GAIL India Limited has released an employment notification calling out for aspirants to apply for various posts. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. Selected candidates can earn up to Rs. 1400 to Rs. 1800 per hour. The last date to apply for the government job is June 23, 2018.
However in order to apply for GAIL Recruitment 2018, follow these steps Log on to the GAIL India Limited official website. Click on the Careers tab on the home page. Select the option that reads, applying to GAIL. Click on the relevant link and read the detailed advertisement carefully.
Go to the GAIL Application link and download the application form.
Take a printout of the application form and enter your details in the fields
provided. Finally send your applications to GAIL.
Apply for Field Engineer & Manager post in PGCIL According to sources Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the posts of Field Engineer and Field Supervisor. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. The selection process includes technical knowledge test, aptitude test and interview. Selected
- Apply for Nurses posts in SAIL Recruitment
- Apply for Probationary Officers post in Lakshmi Vilas Bank
- Apply for Various Posts in NPCIL
- Apply for Sales Personnel at Bank of Baroda
- Apply for Territory Sales In-charge in Amul Milk Recruitment
- Apply for Environment Associate in IOCL
- Apply for Apprentices post in Indian Railways North Central
- Apply for Technician at SAIL