According to sources the New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL), one among the leading public sector general insurance companies, has released a recruitment notification for the post of Assistant. According to the announcement, the NIACL is all set to recruit a total of 685 Assistants. Interested candidates can apply online between July 16 and 31, 2018. The candidates will be selected through a written examination and an interview. The selected candidates will earn up to Rs 40,080/-.
Meanwhile the candidates who meet all the prerequisites set by NIACL should visit the official website to apply online. The applications are accepted only online. NIACL has released only a short announcement. The detailed notification will be released soon on the official website that consists of category-wise vacancies and other information.
Starting date of the online registration is July
16, 2018 Last date for the online registration is July 31, 2018 Date of Tier I
preliminary exam is September 8 & 9, 2018 (Tentative) Date of Tier-II mains
exam is October 6, 2018 (Tentative).
Apply for various posts in BHEL Recruitment According to sources Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), India's leading engineering enterprise with the Govt. of India, has invited online applications from eligible Indian nationals for filling 145 vacancies to the post of Engineer Trainees (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Chemical) and Executive Trainees (HR and Finance) through direct recruitment. The application process towards the same starts
- Apply for Typists post in Karnataka High Court
- Apply for 8653 posts in SBI
- Apply for various posts in Indian Navy
- Apply for 1161 posts in MPSC
- Apply for various posts in ECIL
- Apply for 2000 Probationary Officers post in SBI
- Apply for Counselor FLCC post in Central Bank of India
- Apply for various posts in Syndicate Bank
- Apply for 224 vacancies in TNPCB Recruitment
- Walk in selection for FACT recruitment
- Apply for Chief Resource Persons in CIII
- Apply for Trade Apprentices post in Hindustan Copper Recruitment
- Apply for Trade & Technician Apprentice posts in ONGC
- Apply for Inspectors & Sub Inspectors Post in NIA
- Apply for many posts in Income Tax Department