According to sources the New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL), one among the leading public sector general insurance companies, has released a recruitment notification for the post of Assistant. According to the announcement, the NIACL is all set to recruit a total of 685 Assistants. Interested candidates can apply online between July 16 and 31, 2018. The candidates will be selected through a written examination and an interview. The selected candidates will earn up to Rs 40,080/-.
Meanwhile the candidates who meet all the prerequisites set by NIACL should visit the official website to apply online. The applications are accepted only online. NIACL has released only a short announcement. The detailed notification will be released soon on the official website that consists of category-wise vacancies and other information.
Starting date of the online registration is July
16, 2018 Last date for the online registration is July 31, 2018 Date of Tier I
preliminary exam is September 8 & 9, 2018 (Tentative) Date of Tier-II mains
exam is October 6, 2018 (Tentative).
Apply for Apprentice posts in IOCL According to sources the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the post of Apprentice. Meanwhile those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here.
- Apply for Assistant Section Officers post in OPSC
- Apply for Pilots post in Kolkata Port Trust
- Apply for Physiotherapist Post in NRHM
- Assistant Executive Engineer Trainee post vacant in ITI
- Apply for the post of Clerk in Mumbai HC
- Social Security Officers vacant in ESIC
- Apply for Specialist Cadre Officers post in SBI
- Apply for 275 Chief Sevikas at GPSSB
- Apply for Doctors post in IOCL
- Join as a doctor at Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Employment notification from NHB
- Apply for Managers post in RITES
- Apply for Lectures & Assistant Professors posts in NPSC
- Apply for a Job in Assam by marketing Petro Chemicals
- Apply for Railway Jobs from 10th to Engineers