According to sources the New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL), one among the leading public sector general insurance companies, has released a recruitment notification for the post of Assistant. According to the announcement, the NIACL is all set to recruit a total of 685 Assistants. Interested candidates can apply online between July 16 and 31, 2018. The candidates will be selected through a written examination and an interview. The selected candidates will earn up to Rs 40,080/-.
Meanwhile the candidates who meet all the prerequisites set by NIACL should visit the official website to apply online. The applications are accepted only online. NIACL has released only a short announcement. The detailed notification will be released soon on the official website that consists of category-wise vacancies and other information.
Starting date of the online registration is July
16, 2018 Last date for the online registration is July 31, 2018 Date of Tier I
preliminary exam is September 8 & 9, 2018 (Tentative) Date of Tier-II mains
exam is October 6, 2018 (Tentative).
Apply for Junior Sales Executives Post in KRCL According to latest report Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the post of Junior Sales Executive. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. Selected candidates can earn up to level 10 pay matrix. The last date to apply for the government job is July 31, 2018.
- Apply for Chief Financial Officers post in BoB
- 685 Assistants post vacant in NIACL
- Apply for posts in CEL 2018
- Apply for posts in Indbank Recruitment 2018
- Do we know actual full form of some words???
- Employment notification for UPPSC Civil Services Exam commences from July 6
- Apply for Assistant Managers post in Bank of Baroda
- Apply for Content Assistants post in Prasar Barati
- Apply for various posts in Army Recruitment Rally 2018
- Apply for various posts in ECIL
- Apply for Recruitment of Lectures in UPSC
- Apply for 7110 Vacancies in HSSC
- Apply for Apprentices post in South Central Railways
- Vacancies for 100 Trade Apprentices in Oil India Limited
- Apply for Contract Engineers post in BEL