According to sources Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) for the Ministry of Defense is looking to hire Havildars (Security). Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. Selected candidates can earn up to INR 22000. The last date to apply for the government job is Aug 14, 2018.
In order to apply for BEL Recruitment 2018, follow these steps Log on to the BEL official website. Under Careers select Recruitment Advertisements. The list of recruitment advertisements will be displayed on the screen. Click on the application link against, Application for the post of Havildar Security) on permanent basis for Ghaziabad Unit. The application form will be displayed on the screen. Save it and take a printout. Enter your details in the fields provided. Send the applications to BEL.
How to Pay the BEL Recruitment Fees Online Follow these
steps to pay the fees: Log on to www.onlinesbi.com. Click
on the tab that reads, SBI Collect. Click on the checkbox to accept the terms
and conditions. Click ProceedFrom the drop-down list box, select All India for
the state of corporation/institution and Psu - Public Sector Undertaking as the
type of corporation/institution. Click Go. Select Bharat Electronics Ltd as the
PSU name and click Submit. Select Havildar Security Ghaziabad Unit as the
payment category. Provide the details of payment and follow the subsequent
pages to successfully make the payment. Take a printout of the payment receipt
and attach it with the application form. BEL Recruitment 2018 Application
Format And Mailing Address Superscribe on the envelope, "Application for
the post of Havildar (Security)" and send it by speed post to: Deputy Gen.
Manager (HR), Bharat Electronics Limited, P.O. Bharat Nagar, Sahibabad,
Ghaziabad Pin - 201010, (U.P.).
Apply for Trade Apprentices post in Hindustan Copper Recruitment According to sources Hindustan Copper Limited, a Government of India-owned PSE has invited applications in a prescribed format from eligible and interested candidates for filling 112 Trade Apprentice vacancies in trades comprising Blaster (Mines), Computer and Peripheral Hardware Repair and Maintenance Mechanic, Turner, Fitter, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Draughtsman (Civil),
- Apply for Trade & Technician Apprentice posts in ONGC
- Apply for Inspectors & Sub Inspectors Post in NIA
- Apply for many posts in Income Tax Department
- Apply for Junior Engineers posts in BTSC
- Apply for 8,826 posts in TNUSRB
- Apply for various posts in HPSSC
- Apply for a post in Telangana Govt
- Apply for many posts in MECON
- Apply for Office Assistants post in RDPR
- Apply for Various Posts in MSRTC
- Apply for Junior Engineering Assistants in IOCL
- Apply for Probationary Officers post in VCBL
- Apply for Examiner of Trade Marks by Ministry of Commerce
- IFMR GSB extends application Date till Feb 22, 2019
- Apply for Various Posts in FCI Recruitment 2019