According to sources Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) for the Ministry of Defense is looking to hire Havildars (Security). Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. Selected candidates can earn up to INR 22000. The last date to apply for the government job is Aug 14, 2018.
In order to apply for BEL Recruitment 2018, follow these steps Log on to the BEL official website. Under Careers select Recruitment Advertisements. The list of recruitment advertisements will be displayed on the screen. Click on the application link against, Application for the post of Havildar Security) on permanent basis for Ghaziabad Unit. The application form will be displayed on the screen. Save it and take a printout. Enter your details in the fields provided. Send the applications to BEL.
How to Pay the BEL Recruitment Fees Online Follow these
steps to pay the fees: Log on to www.onlinesbi.com. Click
on the tab that reads, SBI Collect. Click on the checkbox to accept the terms
and conditions. Click ProceedFrom the drop-down list box, select All India for
the state of corporation/institution and Psu - Public Sector Undertaking as the
type of corporation/institution. Click Go. Select Bharat Electronics Ltd as the
PSU name and click Submit. Select Havildar Security Ghaziabad Unit as the
payment category. Provide the details of payment and follow the subsequent
pages to successfully make the payment. Take a printout of the payment receipt
and attach it with the application form. BEL Recruitment 2018 Application
Format And Mailing Address Superscribe on the envelope, "Application for
the post of Havildar (Security)" and send it by speed post to: Deputy Gen.
Manager (HR), Bharat Electronics Limited, P.O. Bharat Nagar, Sahibabad,
Ghaziabad Pin - 201010, (U.P.).
760 Apprentices post vacant in CCL According to sources Central Coalfields Limited (CCL) has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the post of Apprentice. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. Selected candidates can earn up to industry standards. The last date to apply for the government job is Nov 15, 2018.
- Apply for Airmen post in Indian Air Force
- Apply for Technicians post in Military of Defense
- Apply for 300 Foresters post in TNFUSRC
- Apply for Civil Judges post in UKPSC
- Apply for Field Chemists in OIL
- Apply for Supervisors post in RSMSSB
- Apply for Director post in IRCTC
- Apply for Deputy Manager Post in Railtel Railway Recruitment
- Apply for Head Constables post in ITBP
- Apply for Apprentice posts in IOCL
- Apply for Assistant Section Officers post in OPSC
- Apply for Pilots post in Kolkata Port Trust
- Apply for Physiotherapist Post in NRHM
- Assistant Executive Engineer Trainee post vacant in ITI
- Apply for the post of Clerk in Mumbai HC