According to sources Chittaranjan Locomotive Works (CLW) under the Ministry of Railways is looking for full-time para medical staff for various posts. As per report the recruitment is on a contract basis. Prospective candidates are expected to have good medical fitness and sound mental health conditions as per the railway medical standards. The contract period will be for a stipulated time and candidates will not be allowed to seek extension post that.
Meanwhile in order to apply for Indian Railways Recruitment 2018, follow these steps: Log on to the CLW official website. Under News and Recruitment, select Recruitment. The list of recruitment notifications will be displayed on the screen. Click on the link to download the advertisement against the notice that reads, Walk in Interview for engagement of Para-Medical Staff on contract basis in CLW, Notification No. GMA/Med/Contract/Pt.VI Dated 31/07/2018, to be held on 21/08/2018 & 23/08/2018 at 10.00 Hrs in KGH/CLW.
Moreover the detailed advertisement will be displayed
on the screen. Read the details carefully. Prepare your resume and application
form and submit it at the venue during the interview.
Apply for Airmen post in Indian Air Force According to sources the Indian Air force has invited applications from unmarried male Indian and Nepalese citizens to apply for the post of Airmen in group Y, non-technical trade category. The recruitment is through sports quota in disciplines such as athletics, basketball, boxing, cricket, diving, golf, gymnastics, hockey, kabbadi, lawn tennis, squash, swimming, volley ball, water polo, weight lifting
- Apply for Technicians post in Military of Defense
- Apply for 300 Foresters post in TNFUSRC
- Apply for Civil Judges post in UKPSC
- Apply for Field Chemists in OIL
- Apply for Supervisors post in RSMSSB
- Apply for Director post in IRCTC
- Apply for Deputy Manager Post in Railtel Railway Recruitment
- Apply for Head Constables post in ITBP
- Apply for Apprentice posts in IOCL
- Apply for Assistant Section Officers post in OPSC
- Apply for Pilots post in Kolkata Port Trust
- Apply for Physiotherapist Post in NRHM
- Assistant Executive Engineer Trainee post vacant in ITI
- Apply for the post of Clerk in Mumbai HC
- Social Security Officers vacant in ESIC