According to sources Chittaranjan Locomotive Works (CLW) under the Ministry of Railways is looking for full-time para medical staff for various posts. As per report the recruitment is on a contract basis. Prospective candidates are expected to have good medical fitness and sound mental health conditions as per the railway medical standards. The contract period will be for a stipulated time and candidates will not be allowed to seek extension post that.
Meanwhile in order to apply for Indian Railways Recruitment 2018, follow these steps: Log on to the CLW official website. Under News and Recruitment, select Recruitment. The list of recruitment notifications will be displayed on the screen. Click on the link to download the advertisement against the notice that reads, Walk in Interview for engagement of Para-Medical Staff on contract basis in CLW, Notification No. GMA/Med/Contract/Pt.VI Dated 31/07/2018, to be held on 21/08/2018 & 23/08/2018 at 10.00 Hrs in KGH/CLW.
Moreover the detailed advertisement will be displayed
on the screen. Read the details carefully. Prepare your resume and application
form and submit it at the venue during the interview.
Apply for various posts in NTRO According to sources the National Technical Research Organization (NTRO), a technical intelligence agency under NSA with the PMO, has invited applications in a prescribed proforma from eligible and experienced Indian nationals for filling 17 vacancies to the post of Motor Transport Assistants, Aviators and Dy Chief Engineers (Electrical/Civil) on deputation and absorption.
- Apply for various posts in BHEL Recruitment
- Apply for Typists post in Karnataka High Court
- Apply for 8653 posts in SBI
- Apply for various posts in Indian Navy
- Apply for 1161 posts in MPSC
- Apply for various posts in ECIL
- Apply for 2000 Probationary Officers post in SBI
- Apply for Counselor FLCC post in Central Bank of India
- Apply for various posts in Syndicate Bank
- Apply for 224 vacancies in TNPCB Recruitment
- Walk in selection for FACT recruitment
- Apply for Chief Resource Persons in CIII
- Apply for Trade Apprentices post in Hindustan Copper Recruitment
- Apply for Trade & Technician Apprentice posts in ONGC
- Apply for Inspectors & Sub Inspectors Post in NIA