According to sources Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the posts of Diploma Trainee and Junior Officer Trainee. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. The selection process is through a computer based test that will comprise objective type questions.
Meanwhile the selected candidates can earn up to Rs. 16500 per month. The last date to apply for the government job is Aug 24, 2018. Furthermore in order to apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2018, follow these steps Log on to the PGCIL official website. Hover over the Careers tab on the home page. Select Openings from Job Opportunities.
Further under the
list of notifications, click on the link to apply against Recruitment of
Diploma Trainee (Electrical / Civil) and Jr. Officer Trainee (HR) in ERTS-I.
(The link will be active from Aug 10, 2018.) The application form will be
displayed on the screen. Enter your details in the fields provided. Submit the
details and complete the application process.
Apply for various posts in BHEL Recruitment According to sources Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), India's leading engineering enterprise with the Govt. of India, has invited online applications from eligible Indian nationals for filling 145 vacancies to the post of Engineer Trainees (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Chemical) and Executive Trainees (HR and Finance) through direct recruitment. The application process towards the same starts
- Apply for Typists post in Karnataka High Court
- Apply for 8653 posts in SBI
- Apply for various posts in Indian Navy
- Apply for 1161 posts in MPSC
- Apply for various posts in ECIL
- Apply for 2000 Probationary Officers post in SBI
- Apply for Counselor FLCC post in Central Bank of India
- Apply for various posts in Syndicate Bank
- Apply for 224 vacancies in TNPCB Recruitment
- Walk in selection for FACT recruitment
- Apply for Chief Resource Persons in CIII
- Apply for Trade Apprentices post in Hindustan Copper Recruitment
- Apply for Trade & Technician Apprentice posts in ONGC
- Apply for Inspectors & Sub Inspectors Post in NIA
- Apply for many posts in Income Tax Department