According to sources National Housing Bank (NHB) has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the post of Managing Director. The selection process will be on the basis of a written test and interview and the contract period will be for three years.
Meanwhile those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. Selected candidates can earn up to Rs. 224400. The last date to apply for the government job is Sep 14, 2018. Furthermore in order to apply for NHB Recruitment 2018, follow these steps: Get the application form from the Department of Financial Services official website.
Save it to your computer and take a
printout of it. Enter your details in the fields provided. Send the
applications to NHB. NHB Recruitment 2018 Application Format And Mailing
Address Superscribe on the envelope, "Application for the post of Managing
Director" and send it to Shri Promode Kumar Singh Under Secretary (IF II)
Department of Financial Services Ministry of Finance 3rd floor, Jeevan Deep
Building Parliament Street, New Delhi - 110001.
Apply for Co-Pilots posts in Air India Ltd Air India Limited (AIL) has invited applications in a prescribed proforma from eligible and experienced Indian nationals for filling 132 vacancies to the post of Co-Pilots having B-777 Endorsement with Line Experience on contract for a period of five years through a 'Walk-In' selection process scheduled on July 03, 2019 at AIL, New Delhi from 10:30 am onwards.
- Apply for Non-Executive Personnel posts in IOCL
- Apply for Junior Clerk posts in East Central Railway recruitment
- Apply for Various posts in India Post Recruitment
- Apply for Deputy Managers and Senior Engineers posts in BHEL
- Notifications coming soon for AP grama volunteer job!
- Apply for Special Duty Officers post in REPCO Bank
- Apply for Assistant Professors posts in TNDALU
- Apply for 278 posts in BECIL Recruitment