According to sources National Housing Bank (NHB) has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the post of Managing Director. The selection process will be on the basis of a written test and interview and the contract period will be for three years.
Meanwhile those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. Selected candidates can earn up to Rs. 224400. The last date to apply for the government job is Sep 14, 2018. Furthermore in order to apply for NHB Recruitment 2018, follow these steps: Get the application form from the Department of Financial Services official website.
Save it to your computer and take a
printout of it. Enter your details in the fields provided. Send the
applications to NHB. NHB Recruitment 2018 Application Format And Mailing
Address Superscribe on the envelope, "Application for the post of Managing
Director" and send it to Shri Promode Kumar Singh Under Secretary (IF II)
Department of Financial Services Ministry of Finance 3rd floor, Jeevan Deep
Building Parliament Street, New Delhi - 110001.
Apply for Probationary Officers post in VCBL According to sources the Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Ltd (VCBL), Visakhapatnam has invited online applications from eligible Indian nationals for filling 25 Probationary Officers (Asst Managers) vacancies to be posted at VCBL's branches in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, or at any of VCBL's Area of operation. The online registration towards the same will start from 18 February 2019 and close on 04 March 2019 by 4 pm.
- Apply for Examiner of Trade Marks by Ministry of Commerce
- IFMR GSB extends application Date till Feb 22, 2019
- Apply for Various Posts in FCI Recruitment 2019
- Apply for Investigator post in APPSC
- Apply for various posts in TATA Memorial Centre
- Apply for Engineers & Supervisors Post in BHEL Recruitment
- Apply for various posts in Karnataka State Police
- Apply for Managers & IT Office post in PNB before February 15
- Apply for Customer Agents & Junior Executives post in AIATSL
- Apply for Assistant Directors post in APPSC
- Job for 2.30 Lakh Employees in Indian Railways
- Security Agent vacancies in Air India- Walk in Interview
- Apply for Junior Lecturer post in APPSC
- Apply for Non Executive Personnel in IOCL
- Apply for Deputy Executive Information Engineers in APPSC