According to sources ONGC has invited applications from interested and eligible candidates to fill up 16 vacancies. Meanwhile the selection process is through a walk-in interview that will be held on Sep 8, 2018. Desirous doctors meeting the specifications mentioned below can report to the interview that will be held in Mumbai.
The engagement is purely temporary, on a contract basis, and can be terminated at any time by giving one month notice, by either side.
Meanwhile in order to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2018, follow these steps:
Step 1: Click here to access the official application form. Step 2: Enter your
details in the fields provided. Step 3: Read the declarations and click on the
checkboxes to agree. Step 4: Click Submit and complete the application process.
Step 5: Download the completed application form and send the scanned copy
to [email protected].
Apply for Executive Officers post in TNPSC According to sources Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has invited applications from Hindus to apply for the post of Executive Officer (Grade III and IV) under the Tamilnadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Subordinate Service. There are 55 vacancies in grade III and 65 vacancies in grade IV open. The selection process is through a written test that will be held on February.
- Apply for Assistant Sub Inspector post in CISF
- Apply for GMs post in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
- Apply for becoming a Doctor in CRPF
- Apply for Executive Director post in IOCL
- Apply for suitable post in Central Bank of India
- Apply for Assistants post in BPSC
- Trainees post vacant in NTPC
- Apply for 205 Vacancies in Sail Recruitment