According to report Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for various posts. Meanwhile those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. Selected candidates can earn up to Rs. 70000 per month. The remuneration offered is inclusive of the conveyance charges.
As per report the selection will be made on the basis of a walk-in interview held on Sep 10, 2018. The engagement of the employees will be on a fixed term basis for a period of one year. There are available on both full time and part time basis.
In order to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2018, follow
these steps: Write your applications on an A4 sheet of paper. Attach with it,
your supporting proof documents. Carry it to the venue at the time of
interview. Venue: IOCL, Haldia Refinery Guest House, PO: Haldia Township, Dist:
Purba Midnapore, West Bengal-721 607
Apply for Probationary Officers post in VCBL According to sources the Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Ltd (VCBL), Visakhapatnam has invited online applications from eligible Indian nationals for filling 25 Probationary Officers (Asst Managers) vacancies to be posted at VCBL's branches in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, or at any of VCBL's Area of operation. The online registration towards the same will start from 18 February 2019 and close on 04 March 2019 by 4 pm.
- Apply for Examiner of Trade Marks by Ministry of Commerce
- IFMR GSB extends application Date till Feb 22, 2019
- Apply for Various Posts in FCI Recruitment 2019
- Apply for Investigator post in APPSC
- Apply for various posts in TATA Memorial Centre
- Apply for Engineers & Supervisors Post in BHEL Recruitment
- Apply for various posts in Karnataka State Police
- Apply for Managers & IT Office post in PNB before February 15
- Apply for Customer Agents & Junior Executives post in AIATSL
- Apply for Assistant Directors post in APPSC
- Job for 2.30 Lakh Employees in Indian Railways
- Security Agent vacancies in Air India- Walk in Interview
- Apply for Junior Lecturer post in APPSC
- Apply for Non Executive Personnel in IOCL
- Apply for Deputy Executive Information Engineers in APPSC