According to sources State Bank of India has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for Specialist Cadre Officer Posts. Meanwhile those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government jobs here.
The selection process
will comprise a short listing round and an interview. Selected candidates can earn up to Rs. 45950. The last date to apply for the
government job is Sep 24, 2018. In order to
apply for SBI Recruitment 2018, follow these steps: On the home page scroller against important notice, click on the link that reads, Recruitment Of Specialist Cadre
Officers(Regular/Contractual). The list of notifications about current openings
will be displayed on the screen. Click on the relevant post. Click the
application link that opens. You will be directed to IBPS website. Click on the
button that reads, Click here for New Registration.
A pop-up menu will open. Read the points mentioned carefully. The registration form will open. Enter your details in the fields provided. Enter the security code and Click Save & Next and follow the subsequent pages to complete the registration process.
Apply for Apprentices post in BHEL According to sources Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the post of Apprentice in graduate and technician levels. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here.
- Employment Notification for Various Posts from Aavin Milk
- Employment Notification from AIEL
- Apply for Field Engineer & Manager post in PGCIL
- Apply for Nurses posts in SAIL Recruitment
- Apply for Probationary Officers post in Lakshmi Vilas Bank
- Apply for Various Posts in NPCIL
- Apply for Sales Personnel at Bank of Baroda
- Apply for Territory Sales In-charge in Amul Milk Recruitment