According to sources High Court of Judiciary at Bombay has released a recruitment notification for the post of Clerk. The notification was released for a total of 54 vacancies. The selection of the candidates will be based on three phases that include a written test and an English typing test. The selected candidates can earn up to Rs. 20,200 per month. Eligible candidates who meet all the prerequisites set by the court can apply before September 19, 2018.
The minimum age limit for the post is 18 years and the maximum age is 38 years. However, the same is 43 years for candidates belonging to SC, ST and special backward class categories. Application Fee Candidates have to pay Rs. 300 as the application fee through the online payment gateway.
Candidates should visit the official website of
High Court of Bombay - http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/index.html.
Click on the ''Registration'' to start the application process. Fill in all
mandatory fields. Agree and submit the application form. Take a printout of the
application form for future reference.
Apply for Apprentice posts in IOCL According to sources the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the post of Apprentice. Meanwhile those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here.
- Apply for Assistant Section Officers post in OPSC
- Apply for Pilots post in Kolkata Port Trust
- Apply for Physiotherapist Post in NRHM
- Assistant Executive Engineer Trainee post vacant in ITI
- Apply for the post of Clerk in Mumbai HC
- Social Security Officers vacant in ESIC
- Apply for Specialist Cadre Officers post in SBI
- Apply for 275 Chief Sevikas at GPSSB
- Apply for Doctors post in IOCL
- Join as a doctor at Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Employment notification from NHB
- Apply for Managers post in RITES
- Apply for Lectures & Assistant Professors posts in NPSC
- Apply for a Job in Assam by marketing Petro Chemicals
- Apply for Railway Jobs from 10th to Engineers