According to sources High Court of Judiciary at Bombay has released a recruitment notification for the post of Clerk. The notification was released for a total of 54 vacancies. The selection of the candidates will be based on three phases that include a written test and an English typing test. The selected candidates can earn up to Rs. 20,200 per month. Eligible candidates who meet all the prerequisites set by the court can apply before September 19, 2018.
The minimum age limit for the post is 18 years and the maximum age is 38 years. However, the same is 43 years for candidates belonging to SC, ST and special backward class categories. Application Fee Candidates have to pay Rs. 300 as the application fee through the online payment gateway.
Candidates should visit the official website of
High Court of Bombay - http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/index.html.
Click on the ''Registration'' to start the application process. Fill in all
mandatory fields. Agree and submit the application form. Take a printout of the
application form for future reference.
Apply for Assistant Tourists Officers Posts in TNPSC Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has invited online applications from eligible and interested candidates for filling 42 vacancies to the post of Assistant Tourist Officer (Grade-II) under the Tamilnadu General Subordinate Service cadre through direct recruitment. The online registration cum application process towards the same starts from July 22, 2019 and closes on August 20, 2019
- Apply for various posts in SAIL Bhilai Recruitment
- Apply for Executive & Non Executive posts in SAIL
- Apply for experienced Law Officers post in IOCL
- Apply for Assistants & Apprentice posts in Cochin Shipyard
- Apply for CSH posts in SBI
- Apply for Primary Guest Teachers post in Karnataka Teacher Recruitment
- Apply for Angawadi workers & Helpers posts in WCD Bagalkot Recruitment
- Apply for various posts in West Bengal Police Recruitment
- Apply for Computer operators and Typists posts in Madras HC
- Apply for Assistant Engineers posts in MPIDC
- Apply for Inspection Engineers & Safety Officers post in CEIL Recruitment
- Apply for various posts in Southern Western Railway Recruitment
- Apply for Field Officers & Accountants posts in Tobacco Board Recruitment
- Apply for Engineers and Supervisors posts in BHEL
- Apply for various posts in SAIL Collieries Division recruitment