According to sources Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the posts of Junior Hindi Translator and Deputy Manager in various disciplines such as HR, finance, management. The application process is online through the official website. Reservation in seats will be allocated for the backward classes according to the government norms.
Meanwhile those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. Applicants will be selected on the basis of a written test and an interview. Selected candidates can earn up to Rs. 61,149. The last date to apply for this government job is Dec 19, 2018.
Meanwhile in order to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2018, follow these steps: Log on to the NPCIL official website. Click the CAREERS tab. The list of vacancies will be displayed on the screen. Against Recruitment of Deputy Managers and Jr. Hindi Translator, click on the application link once it is active. (Link will be active from Dec 4, 2018). The application form will open. Enter your details in the fields provided. Submit the application form and complete the application process.
Apply for Chief Resource Persons in CIII According to sources the Central Institute of Indian Languages (CIIL), under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India has invited applications in a prescribed format from eligible and experienced candidates for filling 46 vacancies to the post of Chief Resource Persons, Senior Resource Persons and Junior Resource Persons on contract in technical and academic streams.
- Apply for Trade Apprentices post in Hindustan Copper Recruitment
- Apply for Trade & Technician Apprentice posts in ONGC
- Apply for Inspectors & Sub Inspectors Post in NIA
- Apply for many posts in Income Tax Department
- Apply for Junior Engineers posts in BTSC
- Apply for 8,826 posts in TNUSRB
- Apply for various posts in HPSSC
- Apply for a post in Telangana Govt
- Apply for many posts in MECON
- Apply for Office Assistants post in RDPR
- Apply for Various Posts in MSRTC
- Apply for Junior Engineering Assistants in IOCL
- Apply for Probationary Officers post in VCBL
- Apply for Examiner of Trade Marks by Ministry of Commerce
- IFMR GSB extends application Date till Feb 22, 2019