According to sources Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), a Navaratna public sector enterprise with the Ministry of Defense, Govt. of India, has invited applications from Indian nationals for filling 12 vacancies to the posts of Senior Engineers (SE) and Deputy Managers (DM) at its Units in Bangalore and Agra, or at any of its Units for a period of 3 years. Interested candidates can apply before 27 January 2019.
Candidates are required to pay a prescribed fee of Rs 500/- (Gen/OBC) towards the application process through SBICollect mode (either through online mode or through a payment challan generated). SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
Candidates selected as Senior Engineer/E-III will be paid an annual emolument of Rs. 11 lakh/- (per annum) and those selected to the post of Deputy Manager/E-IV will be paid an annual emolument of Rs. 13 lakh/- (per annum). All applications must be sent through post in a prescribed format as instructed. Applications along with relevant documents as detailed in the notification along with fee paid receipt must be sent to the "Deputy Manager (HR/T&BS/HLS&SCB), Bharat Electronics Ltd (BEL), Jalahalli post, Bengaluru - 560013" on or before 27 January 2019. Applicants must superscribe the Post Name applied for on the envelop containing all relevant documents/certificates.
Security Agent vacancies in Air India- Walk in Interview According to sources Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL), a subsidiary of Air India Ltd, has released a notification inviting online applications from eligible Indian citizens (male and female) for recruiting 29 Security Agents at its Jaipur Unit on a contractual basis.
- Apply for Trained Teachers post in CRPF
- Apply for various posts in NTRO
- Apply for various posts in BHEL Recruitment
- Apply for Typists post in Karnataka High Court
- Apply for 8653 posts in SBI
- Apply for various posts in Indian Navy
- Apply for 1161 posts in MPSC
- Apply for various posts in ECIL
- Apply for 2000 Probationary Officers post in SBI
- Apply for Counselor FLCC post in Central Bank of India
- Apply for various posts in Syndicate Bank
- Apply for 224 vacancies in TNPCB Recruitment
- Walk in selection for FACT recruitment
- Apply for Chief Resource Persons in CIII
- Apply for Trade Apprentices post in Hindustan Copper Recruitment