According to sources Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL), a subsidiary of Air India Ltd, has released a notification inviting online applications from eligible Indian citizens (male and female) for recruiting 29 Security Agents at its Jaipur Unit on a contractual basis.
The selection of candidates will be done through a Walk-in Interview to be held on 10 February 2019 at the Devidutt Dalmiya College of Physical Education, Keshav Vidhyapeeth, Jamdoli in Jaipur from 8:30 am to 11:00 am. Candidates, however, need to apply online prior to appearing for the interview on or before 08 February 2019 by 11:59 pm. The online application process starts from 19 January 2019. On the other hand, candidates who are AVSEC qualified must not have exceeded 31 years of age (General) as on 01 February 2019, with a relaxation of 5 and 3 years for SC/ST and OBC candidates, respectively.
As payment towards the application processing, candidates other than SC/ST/Ex-servicemen are required to pay Rs. 500 through a Demand Draft to be paid in favour of "Air India Ltd.", payable at Delhi. Candidates must carry the printouts of both, online and detailed application forms along with all the necessary documents to the Walk-in Interview venue on 10 February 2019 at the Devidutt Dalmiya College of Physical Education, Keshav Vidhyapeeth, Jamdoli in Jaipur from 8:30 am to 11:00 am.
Apply for Junior Engineers posts in Southern Railways According to sources the Indian Railways through the Southern Railway, Chennai Division, has released a notification inviting applications in a prescribed format from eligible and experienced candidates for filling 142 vacancies to the post of Junior Engineer/P.Way and Junior Engineer/Track Machine Organization (TMO) through direct recruitment. Applications through offline mode must be submitted on or before June 06, 2019 by 5:30 pm.
- Apply for Apprentice Development Officers post in LIC ADO
- Apply for various posts in BFUHS
- Apply for Customer Agents post in AIATSL Goa
- Apply for Various Posts in MSRTC
- iB Hubs Startup School || A 4-Week Zero fee Zero Equity Acceleration Program
- Apply for SSC Officers post in Army Dental Corps
- Apply for Office Assistants post in RDPR
- Apply for 30 Consultant Posts in DMRCL
- Apply for Officers & Executive Post in South Indian Bank
- Apply for Duty Managers & Customer Agents post in AIATSL
- Apply for Trainee Analysts post in Spices Board of India
- Apply for Specialist Cadre Officer Post in SBI
- Apply Online for Indian Navy Sailor recruitment
- Apply for various posts in BPRL
- Security Agent vacancies in Air India- Walk in Interview