According to sources the Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) under the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India has invited online applications from eligible Indian nationals for filling 98 Non-medical positions at its unit in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. The application process towards the same will start from 05 February 2019 and will close on 22 February 2019.
The selection of candidates to various Non-medical posts through TATA Memorial Centre Recruitment 2019 will be done based on a written examination/ Interview/ Skill Test as applicable. Candidates selected will be paid an emolument in the range of Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 56,100/- per month as per the designation.
Candidates must take a printout of their online applications (hardy-copy) and send the same along with other supporting documents/certificates as detailed in the notification to the, "H.R.D. Department, 3rd Floor, Service Block Building, Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel, Mumbai - 400 012" on or before 28 February 2019. The envelope containing the hard copy of Application Form, supporting certificates/ documents must be superscribed as, "POST APPLIED FOR ______________Advt. No. 14/2019".
Apply for Probationary Officers post in VCBL According to sources the Visakhapatnam Cooperative Bank Ltd (VCBL), Visakhapatnam has invited online applications from eligible Indian nationals for filling 25 Probationary Officers (Asst Managers) vacancies to be posted at VCBL's branches in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, or at any of VCBL's Area of operation. The online registration towards the same will start from 18 February 2019 and close on 04 March 2019 by 4 pm.
- Apply for Examiner of Trade Marks by Ministry of Commerce
- IFMR GSB extends application Date till Feb 22, 2019
- Apply for Various Posts in FCI Recruitment 2019
- Apply for Investigator post in APPSC
- Apply for various posts in TATA Memorial Centre
- Apply for Engineers & Supervisors Post in BHEL Recruitment
- Apply for various posts in Karnataka State Police
- Apply for Managers & IT Office post in PNB before February 15
- Apply for Customer Agents & Junior Executives post in AIATSL
- Apply for Assistant Directors post in APPSC
- Job for 2.30 Lakh Employees in Indian Railways
- Security Agent vacancies in Air India- Walk in Interview
- Apply for Junior Lecturer post in APPSC
- Apply for Non Executive Personnel in IOCL
- Apply for Deputy Executive Information Engineers in APPSC