According to sources the Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) under the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India has invited online applications from eligible Indian nationals for filling 98 Non-medical positions at its unit in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. The application process towards the same will start from 05 February 2019 and will close on 22 February 2019.
The selection of candidates to various Non-medical posts through TATA Memorial Centre Recruitment 2019 will be done based on a written examination/ Interview/ Skill Test as applicable. Candidates selected will be paid an emolument in the range of Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 56,100/- per month as per the designation.
Candidates must take a printout of their online applications (hardy-copy) and send the same along with other supporting documents/certificates as detailed in the notification to the, "H.R.D. Department, 3rd Floor, Service Block Building, Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel, Mumbai - 400 012" on or before 28 February 2019. The envelope containing the hard copy of Application Form, supporting certificates/ documents must be superscribed as, "POST APPLIED FOR ______________Advt. No. 14/2019".
Apply for various posts in SAIL Bhilai Recruitment Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), a 'Maharatna' Central PSU through the Bhilai Steel Plant (BSP), has invited applications from qualified and experienced candidates for filling numerous vacancies to post of Resident House Officers (RHOs), Registrars and Sr. Registrars through a 'Walk-in-Interview' process scheduled on July 31, 2019 from 9:00 am onwards at the Office of the Director
- Apply for Executive & Non Executive posts in SAIL
- Apply for experienced Law Officers post in IOCL
- Apply for Assistants & Apprentice posts in Cochin Shipyard
- Apply for CSH posts in SBI
- Apply for Primary Guest Teachers post in Karnataka Teacher Recruitment
- Apply for Angawadi workers & Helpers posts in WCD Bagalkot Recruitment
- Apply for various posts in West Bengal Police Recruitment
- Apply for Computer operators and Typists posts in Madras HC
- Apply for Assistant Engineers posts in MPIDC
- Apply for Inspection Engineers & Safety Officers post in CEIL Recruitment
- Apply for various posts in Southern Western Railway Recruitment
- Apply for Field Officers & Accountants posts in Tobacco Board Recruitment
- Apply for Engineers and Supervisors posts in BHEL
- Apply for various posts in SAIL Collieries Division recruitment
- Apply for Co-Pilots posts in Air India Ltd