According to sources Tamilnadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) under Govt. of Tamilnadu has invited applications in online mode from eligible candidates for filling 8,826 vacancies to the post of Police Constables-Gr. II, Jail Warders-Gr. II and Firemen through direct recruitment to be posted across various divisions of the armed police force in Tamilnadu. The application process towards the same starts from March 08, 2019 and closes on April 08, 2019.
Meanwhile the selection of candidates as Constables, Jail Warders and Fireman through TNUSRB Recruitment 2019 will be done based on the candidates' performance in the Written Examination, Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Endurance Test and Physical Efficiency Test (PET). Candidates selected as Constables, Jail Warders and Fireman will be paid an emolument in the scale of Rs.18,200 to Rs. 52,900 per month.
Candidates applying for the post of Constables, Jail Warders and Fireman through TNUSRB Recruitment 2019 must submit their applications through online mode only on the official TNUSRB website at http://www.tnusrbonline.org/ from March 08, 2019 onward.
Apply for Junior Engineers posts in Southern Railways According to sources the Indian Railways through the Southern Railway, Chennai Division, has released a notification inviting applications in a prescribed format from eligible and experienced candidates for filling 142 vacancies to the post of Junior Engineer/P.Way and Junior Engineer/Track Machine Organization (TMO) through direct recruitment. Applications through offline mode must be submitted on or before June 06, 2019 by 5:30 pm.
- Apply for Apprentice Development Officers post in LIC ADO
- Apply for various posts in BFUHS
- Apply for Customer Agents post in AIATSL Goa
- Apply for Various Posts in MSRTC
- iB Hubs Startup School || A 4-Week Zero fee Zero Equity Acceleration Program
- Apply for SSC Officers post in Army Dental Corps
- Apply for Office Assistants post in RDPR
- Apply for 30 Consultant Posts in DMRCL
- Apply for Officers & Executive Post in South Indian Bank
- Apply for Duty Managers & Customer Agents post in AIATSL
- Apply for Trainee Analysts post in Spices Board of India
- Apply for Specialist Cadre Officer Post in SBI
- Apply Online for Indian Navy Sailor recruitment
- Apply for various posts in BPRL
- Security Agent vacancies in Air India- Walk in Interview