According to sources the Department of Income Tax under Govt. of India has invited applications in a prescribed format from eligible India nationals in the category of meritorious sportspersons for filling 35 vacancies to the posts comprising Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistants, Stenographers Gr II and Multi Tasking Staff to be posted at the IT Department in Delhi. The offline application process towards the same starts from March 08, 2019 and closes on March 31, 2019.
The selection of candidates as Tax Assistants, MTS and Stenos through
Income Tax Department will be done through Shortlisting, Written Test,
Interview and Skill Test as applicable. Candidates selected as IT Inspector,
Tax Assistants, MTS and Stenos will be paid in the following scale: Income Tax
Inspector: Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800 Per Month; Tax Assistants, Stenographer
Grade II and Multi Tasking Staff: Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 per month.
Candidates applying for the post of Tax Assistants, MTS and Stenos through Income Tax Department must fill the applications in a prescribed format attached with the advertisement, and submit the same along with relevant supporting documents to the, "Deputy Commissioner of Income Tax (Hqrs. Personnel)., Room No. 378 A, C.R. Building, I.P Estate, New Delhi 110 002." on or before March 31, 2019 by post or by hand. The envelope containing the application form and other supporting documents must be superscribed as, "Application For The Post Of__________________ and Name of the Sport_________."
Apply for Chief Resource Persons in CIII According to sources the Central Institute of Indian Languages (CIIL), under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India has invited applications in a prescribed format from eligible and experienced candidates for filling 46 vacancies to the post of Chief Resource Persons, Senior Resource Persons and Junior Resource Persons on contract in technical and academic streams.
- Apply for Trade Apprentices post in Hindustan Copper Recruitment
- Apply for Trade & Technician Apprentice posts in ONGC
- Apply for Inspectors & Sub Inspectors Post in NIA
- Apply for many posts in Income Tax Department
- Apply for Junior Engineers posts in BTSC
- Apply for 8,826 posts in TNUSRB
- Apply for various posts in HPSSC
- Apply for a post in Telangana Govt
- Apply for many posts in MECON
- Apply for Office Assistants post in RDPR
- Apply for Various Posts in MSRTC
- Apply for Junior Engineering Assistants in IOCL
- Apply for Probationary Officers post in VCBL
- Apply for Examiner of Trade Marks by Ministry of Commerce
- IFMR GSB extends application Date till Feb 22, 2019