According to sources the Department of Income Tax under Govt. of India has invited applications in a prescribed format from eligible India nationals in the category of meritorious sportspersons for filling 35 vacancies to the posts comprising Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistants, Stenographers Gr II and Multi Tasking Staff to be posted at the IT Department in Delhi. The offline application process towards the same starts from March 08, 2019 and closes on March 31, 2019.
The selection of candidates as Tax Assistants, MTS and Stenos through
Income Tax Department will be done through Shortlisting, Written Test,
Interview and Skill Test as applicable. Candidates selected as IT Inspector,
Tax Assistants, MTS and Stenos will be paid in the following scale: Income Tax
Inspector: Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800 Per Month; Tax Assistants, Stenographer
Grade II and Multi Tasking Staff: Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 per month.
Candidates applying for the post of Tax Assistants, MTS and Stenos through Income Tax Department must fill the applications in a prescribed format attached with the advertisement, and submit the same along with relevant supporting documents to the, "Deputy Commissioner of Income Tax (Hqrs. Personnel)., Room No. 378 A, C.R. Building, I.P Estate, New Delhi 110 002." on or before March 31, 2019 by post or by hand. The envelope containing the application form and other supporting documents must be superscribed as, "Application For The Post Of__________________ and Name of the Sport_________."
Apply for Executive & Non Executive posts in SAIL Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), a 'Maharatna' Central PSU through the Rourkela Steel Plant (RSP), has invited online applications from eligible and experienced candidates for filling 205 Executive and Non-Executive vacancies comprising Dy. Managers, Management Trainees, Junior Managers (Executive posts) and Fire Operators, Fireman-cum-Fire Driver, Boiler Operators, Operators-cum-Technician (Mechanical/Electrical/ Electronics/Metallurgy/ Instrumentation)
- Apply for experienced Law Officers post in IOCL
- Apply for Assistants & Apprentice posts in Cochin Shipyard
- Apply for CSH posts in SBI
- Apply for Primary Guest Teachers post in Karnataka Teacher Recruitment
- Apply for Angawadi workers & Helpers posts in WCD Bagalkot Recruitment
- Apply for various posts in West Bengal Police Recruitment
- Apply for Computer operators and Typists posts in Madras HC
- Apply for Assistant Engineers posts in MPIDC
- Apply for Inspection Engineers & Safety Officers post in CEIL Recruitment
- Apply for various posts in Southern Western Railway Recruitment
- Apply for Field Officers & Accountants posts in Tobacco Board Recruitment
- Apply for Engineers and Supervisors posts in BHEL
- Apply for various posts in SAIL Collieries Division recruitment
- Apply for Co-Pilots posts in Air India Ltd
- Apply for Non-Executive Personnel posts in IOCL