According to sources Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), a Govt. of India-run 'Maharatna' company have invited online applications from eligible and interested candidates for filling 4,014 Trade and Technician apprentice posts comprising Accountant, HR, Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA), Draughtsman (Civil), Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Fitter, Instrument Mechanic, Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance, Machinist, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Mechanic Diesel, Surveyor, Welder, Civil, Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) and Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic as detailed in the notification.
Meanwhile the online application process towards the same starts from March 14, 2019 and closes on March 28, 2019 by 5:00 pm. The selection of candidates as Trade and Technician Apprentice post through ONGC Recruitment 2019 will be done based on the candidates academic marks and short listing. Candidates selected as Trade and Technician Apprentice will be paid a monthly stipend as per the Apprentices Act, 1961.
Candidates applying for Trade and Technician Apprentice post through ONGC
Recruitment 2019 must first register with the following Govt. of India portals:
National Skill Development Council (NSDC) at https://apprenticeshipindia.
Apply for various posts in BFUHS According to sources Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS), under the Govt. of Punjab, has invited applications from qualified and experienced Indian nationals (male and female) for filling 68 vacancies to the posts comprising Managers, Deputy Managers, Executive Assistants, District Coordinators and Data Entry Operators to be posted in the State Health Agency.
- Apply for Customer Agents post in AIATSL Goa
- Apply for Various Posts in MSRTC
- iB Hubs Startup School || A 4-Week Zero fee Zero Equity Acceleration Program
- Apply for SSC Officers post in Army Dental Corps
- Apply for Office Assistants post in RDPR
- Apply for 30 Consultant Posts in DMRCL
- Apply for Officers & Executive Post in South Indian Bank
- Apply for Duty Managers & Customer Agents post in AIATSL
- Apply for Trainee Analysts post in Spices Board of India
- Apply for Specialist Cadre Officer Post in SBI
- Apply Online for Indian Navy Sailor recruitment
- Apply for various posts in BPRL
- Security Agent vacancies in Air India- Walk in Interview
- Apply for Trained Teachers post in CRPF
- Apply for various posts in NTRO