As per report the High Court of Karnataka has invited online applications from eligible Indian citizens for filling 18 vacancies to the post of Typists through direct recruitment to be posted at the Karnataka High Court. The application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from April 09, 2019 and closes on May 08, 2019 with May 13, 2019 as the last date for payment of application fee.
The selection of candidates as Typists through Karnataka High Court Recruitment will be done based on the candidates performance in the Typing Test and Viva-Voce (Interview) Candidates selected as Typists will be paid an emolument in the scale of Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,100 per month.
Candidates applying for the post of Typists through Karnataka High Court
Recruitment must submit their applications on the High Court of Karnataka
website at http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.
Apply for Assistant Supervisors post in Air India Recruitment The Air India Limited (AIL), through its subsidiary unit Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL), has invited online applications from qualified and interested Indian nationals for filling 170 vacancies to the post of Assistant Supervisors on contract for a period of five years through direct selection to be posted at its Eastern, Western, Northern and Southern workstations in India. The application
- Apply for Apprentices post in NHPC
- Grand felicitation ceremony to the inspiring teachers || iB Hubs Super 30
- Apply for Specialist Officers post in SBI
- Apply for various posts in TANGEDCO
- Apply for Various Posts in ONGC
- CyberEye to Organize Asia's Largest Conference in LoRaWAN
- TSRTC strike effect: schools and college will remain shut for another week
- Apply for various posts in POSOCO