As per report the High Court of Karnataka has invited online applications from eligible Indian citizens for filling 18 vacancies to the post of Typists through direct recruitment to be posted at the Karnataka High Court. The application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from April 09, 2019 and closes on May 08, 2019 with May 13, 2019 as the last date for payment of application fee.
The selection of candidates as Typists through Karnataka High Court Recruitment will be done based on the candidates performance in the Typing Test and Viva-Voce (Interview) Candidates selected as Typists will be paid an emolument in the scale of Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,100 per month.
Candidates applying for the post of Typists through Karnataka High Court
Recruitment must submit their applications on the High Court of Karnataka
website at http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.
Apply for various posts in NTRO According to sources the National Technical Research Organization (NTRO), a technical intelligence agency under NSA with the PMO, has invited applications in a prescribed proforma from eligible and experienced Indian nationals for filling 17 vacancies to the post of Motor Transport Assistants, Aviators and Dy Chief Engineers (Electrical/Civil) on deputation and absorption.
- Apply for various posts in BHEL Recruitment
- Apply for Typists post in Karnataka High Court
- Apply for 8653 posts in SBI
- Apply for various posts in Indian Navy
- Apply for 1161 posts in MPSC
- Apply for various posts in ECIL
- Apply for 2000 Probationary Officers post in SBI
- Apply for Counselor FLCC post in Central Bank of India
- Apply for various posts in Syndicate Bank
- Apply for 224 vacancies in TNPCB Recruitment
- Walk in selection for FACT recruitment
- Apply for Chief Resource Persons in CIII
- Apply for Trade Apprentices post in Hindustan Copper Recruitment
- Apply for Trade & Technician Apprentice posts in ONGC
- Apply for Inspectors & Sub Inspectors Post in NIA