As per report the High Court of Karnataka has invited online applications from eligible Indian citizens for filling 18 vacancies to the post of Typists through direct recruitment to be posted at the Karnataka High Court. The application-cum-registration process towards the same starts from April 09, 2019 and closes on May 08, 2019 with May 13, 2019 as the last date for payment of application fee.
The selection of candidates as Typists through Karnataka High Court Recruitment will be done based on the candidates performance in the Typing Test and Viva-Voce (Interview) Candidates selected as Typists will be paid an emolument in the scale of Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,100 per month.
Candidates applying for the post of Typists through Karnataka High Court
Recruitment must submit their applications on the High Court of Karnataka
website at http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.
Apply for Junior Engineers posts in Southern Railways According to sources the Indian Railways through the Southern Railway, Chennai Division, has released a notification inviting applications in a prescribed format from eligible and experienced candidates for filling 142 vacancies to the post of Junior Engineer/P.Way and Junior Engineer/Track Machine Organization (TMO) through direct recruitment. Applications through offline mode must be submitted on or before June 06, 2019 by 5:30 pm.
- Apply for Apprentice Development Officers post in LIC ADO
- Apply for various posts in BFUHS
- Apply for Customer Agents post in AIATSL Goa
- Apply for Various Posts in MSRTC
- iB Hubs Startup School || A 4-Week Zero fee Zero Equity Acceleration Program
- Apply for SSC Officers post in Army Dental Corps
- Apply for Office Assistants post in RDPR
- Apply for 30 Consultant Posts in DMRCL
- Apply for Officers & Executive Post in South Indian Bank
- Apply for Duty Managers & Customer Agents post in AIATSL
- Apply for Trainee Analysts post in Spices Board of India
- Apply for Specialist Cadre Officer Post in SBI
- Apply Online for Indian Navy Sailor recruitment
- Apply for various posts in BPRL
- Security Agent vacancies in Air India- Walk in Interview