iB Hubs Startup School is a zero-fee and zero-equity, 4-week acceleration program that nurtures budding student entrepreneurs to excel in the startup world. Envisioning to spread the culture of entrepreneurship by creating role models in the student community across the country, this program has opened applications for its third edition. The 2019 cohort of startup school is going to start from the 12th of May.
Young startups have huge potential, and when guided in the right way, they accelerate their growth multifold. iB Hubs Startup School equips the young entrepreneurs with essential startup skills through intensive learnings and rapid experimentation; helping them navigate through the ebbs and flows of the startup world to carve their success stories.
With expert talks, one-on-one mentoring sessions, team building activities, empathy experiments and more, iB Hubs Startup School develops the entrepreneurial mindset and encourages students to develop customer-centric solutions, chalk out business strategies and go beyond.
Not only mentors, even the alumni of iB Hubs Startup School help in developing the ideas of students into a reality. Alumni of 2017 attended the 2018 edition of iB Hubs Startup School held in hyderabad and Lucknow. They shared their startup experiences and taught invaluable startup lessons to their juniors.
Many startups who graduated from iB Hubs Startup School are now touching new heights in the startup world. Besto Belts, a startup developing superior floatation and tracking devices that prevent people from drowning, has gotten into the prestigious ‘MIT - Innovation & Entrepreneurship Bootcamp 2019’ for which the selection rate is 0.13% globally.
Trashcon, a startup that addresses the growing demand for waste management, has been awarded the ‘Best Woman Startup of the Year 2018’ by CII. The startup has made various deals with Shell, Reliance and Adani group, Airport Authority of india and Bangalore Municipal and is growing at a rapid pace.
And there are many more success stories which underline the importance of iB Hubs Startup School.
Apply for Specialist Officers post in SBI The State Bank of India (SBI) has invited online applications from qualified and experienced Indian nationals for selection of 67 Specialist Cadre Officers (SCO) comprising Managers, Senior Special Executives, Senior Executive-Financial Institution, Executives, Senior Executives, Dy. Managers and Manager Analyst positions in various areas/divisions on regular as well as contractual
- Apply for various posts in TANGEDCO
- Apply for Various Posts in ONGC
- CyberEye to Organize Asia's Largest Conference in LoRaWAN
- TSRTC strike effect: schools and college will remain shut for another week
- Apply for various posts in POSOCO
- UK International University Student Statistics
- Apply for Senior Residents posts in AIIMS
- Apply for various posts in SAIL
- Apply Online for Deputy Manager posts in NHAI
- Apply for Junior Engineers posts in Govt of India jobs
- Apply for vacancies in Konkan Railways
- Apply Online for vacancies in TNSTC
- Apply Online for Technical Assistants posts in ISRO
- Apply for 1000 Scholarships in ONGC
- Apply for Senior Clerk's & OS posts in Indian Railways