iB Hubs Startup School is a zero-fee and zero-equity, 4-week acceleration program that nurtures budding student entrepreneurs to excel in the startup world. Envisioning to spread the culture of entrepreneurship by creating role models in the student community across the country, this program has opened applications for its third edition. The 2019 cohort of startup school is going to start from the 12th of May.
Young startups have huge potential, and when guided in the right way, they accelerate their growth multifold. iB Hubs Startup School equips the young entrepreneurs with essential startup skills through intensive learnings and rapid experimentation; helping them navigate through the ebbs and flows of the startup world to carve their success stories.
With expert talks, one-on-one mentoring sessions, team building activities, empathy experiments and more, iB Hubs Startup School develops the entrepreneurial mindset and encourages students to develop customer-centric solutions, chalk out business strategies and go beyond.
Not only mentors, even the alumni of iB Hubs Startup School help in developing the ideas of students into a reality. Alumni of 2017 attended the 2018 edition of iB Hubs Startup School held in hyderabad and Lucknow. They shared their startup experiences and taught invaluable startup lessons to their juniors.
Many startups who graduated from iB Hubs Startup School are now touching new heights in the startup world. Besto Belts, a startup developing superior floatation and tracking devices that prevent people from drowning, has gotten into the prestigious ‘MIT - Innovation & Entrepreneurship Bootcamp 2019’ for which the selection rate is 0.13% globally.
Trashcon, a startup that addresses the growing demand for waste management, has been awarded the ‘Best Woman Startup of the Year 2018’ by CII. The startup has made various deals with Shell, Reliance and Adani group, Airport Authority of india and Bangalore Municipal and is growing at a rapid pace.
And there are many more success stories which underline the importance of iB Hubs Startup School.
Apply for various posts in BFUHS According to sources Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS), under the Govt. of Punjab, has invited applications from qualified and experienced Indian nationals (male and female) for filling 68 vacancies to the posts comprising Managers, Deputy Managers, Executive Assistants, District Coordinators and Data Entry Operators to be posted in the State Health Agency.
- Apply for Customer Agents post in AIATSL Goa
- Apply for Various Posts in MSRTC
- iB Hubs Startup School || A 4-Week Zero fee Zero Equity Acceleration Program
- Apply for SSC Officers post in Army Dental Corps
- Apply for Office Assistants post in RDPR
- Apply for 30 Consultant Posts in DMRCL
- Apply for Officers & Executive Post in South Indian Bank
- Apply for Duty Managers & Customer Agents post in AIATSL
- Apply for Trainee Analysts post in Spices Board of India
- Apply for Specialist Cadre Officer Post in SBI
- Apply Online for Indian Navy Sailor recruitment
- Apply for various posts in BPRL
- Security Agent vacancies in Air India- Walk in Interview
- Apply for Trained Teachers post in CRPF
- Apply for various posts in NTRO