According to sources the Indian Railways through the Southern Railway, Chennai Division, has released a notification inviting applications in a prescribed format from eligible and experienced candidates for filling 142 vacancies to the post of Junior Engineer/P.Way and Junior Engineer/Track Machine Organization (TMO) through direct recruitment. Applications through offline mode must be submitted on or before June 06, 2019 by 5:30 pm.
The selection of candidates as JE/P.Way and JE/TMO through Southern Railway Recruitment will be done through GDCE Test comprising of Written Examination, Document Verification and Medical Examination as detailed in the notification. Candidates selected as JE/P.Way and JE/TMO will be paid an emolument under Level 6 of 7 CPC pay matrix.
Candidates applying for the post of JE/P.Way and JE/TMO through Southern
Railway Recruitment must fill the application form in a prescribed format as
specified in the notification, and submit the same directly to RRC/Chennai to,
"The Chairman, Railway Recruitment Cell, No.5, Dr.P.V.Cherian Cresent
Road, Behind Ethiraj College, Egmore, Chennai - 600 008," on or before
June 06, 2019 by ordinary post. Download the Application Form here http://www.rrcmas.in/
Apply for Co-Pilots posts in Air India Ltd Air India Limited (AIL) has invited applications in a prescribed proforma from eligible and experienced Indian nationals for filling 132 vacancies to the post of Co-Pilots having B-777 Endorsement with Line Experience on contract for a period of five years through a 'Walk-In' selection process scheduled on July 03, 2019 at AIL, New Delhi from 10:30 am onwards.
- Apply for Non-Executive Personnel posts in IOCL
- Apply for Junior Clerk posts in East Central Railway recruitment
- Apply for Various posts in India Post Recruitment
- Apply for Deputy Managers and Senior Engineers posts in BHEL
- Notifications coming soon for AP grama volunteer job!
- Apply for Special Duty Officers post in REPCO Bank
- Apply for Assistant Professors posts in TNDALU
- Apply for 278 posts in BECIL Recruitment