Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL), a premier 'Miniratna' company under Government of india, has invited online applications from eligible Indian nationals for filling 30 vacancies to the post of Assistant (Human Resource) Apprentice through direct recruitment. The application process towards the same starts from July 10, 2019 and closes on July 25, 2019.
The selection of candidates for the post of Assistant (HR) Apprentice through Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019 will be done through an Online Test (objective type) and Certificate Verification. Candidates selected as Assistant (HR) Apprentice will be paid a stipend of Rs. 10,000 per month.
Candidates applying for the post of Assistant (HR) Apprentice through
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019 must submit their applications on the official
Cochin Shipyard Ltd. website at https://www.cochinshipyard.
Apply for Chief & Deputy GM posts in NHAI The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI), under the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MoRT&H), has invited applications in a prescribed format from qualified and experienced candidates for filling three vacancies to the post of Deputy General Managers - Legal (2) and Chief General Manager - Finance (1) on deputation. Applications through offline mode must be submitted
- Apply for Bank Medical Consultants Posts in RBI
- Apply for IT Professionals posts in Bank of Baroda
- Apply for Andhra Bank Sub Staff Recruitment
- Apply for Technicians & Trade Apprentices posts in IOCL
- Apply for Energy Assistants Posts in APSPDCL
- Apply for Business Development Assistants Posts in Karur Vysya Bank
- Apply for various posts in Bank of Maharashtra
- Apply for Technicians posts in ISRO
- Apply for Assistant Tourists Officers Posts in TNPSC
- Apply for Trainees posts in Vizag Steel
- Apply for various posts in SAIL Bhilai Recruitment
- Apply for Executive & Non Executive posts in SAIL
- Apply for experienced Law Officers post in IOCL
- Apply for Assistants & Apprentice posts in Cochin Shipyard
- Apply for CSH posts in SBI