The Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Limited (IFFCO) has invited online applications from qualified and interested candidates for filling numerous vacancies to the post of Agriculture Graduate Trainees (AGT) through direct recruitment to be posted at its field offices across various States in india. Interested candidates can submit their applications on or before September 5, 2019.
The selection of candidates for AGT posts through IFFCO Recruitment 2019 will be done through Preliminary Online Test, Final Online Test, Personal Interview and Medical Exam. Candidates selected as Agriculture Graduate Trainees (AGT) will be paid emolument in the scale of Rs. 37,000 to Rs. 70,000 per month.
Candidates applying for AGT posts through IFFCO Recruitment 2019 must submit their applications through online mode only on the official IFFCO website at https://www.iffcoagt.in/ on or before September 5, 2019. Read the detailed notification about IFFCO Recruitment for Agriculture Graduate Trainees (AGT) here https://www.iffcoagt.in/
Apply for Assistant Supervisors post in Air India Recruitment The Air India Limited (AIL), through its subsidiary unit Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL), has invited online applications from qualified and interested Indian nationals for filling 170 vacancies to the post of Assistant Supervisors on contract for a period of five years through direct selection to be posted at its Eastern, Western, Northern and Southern workstations in India. The application
- Apply for Apprentices post in NHPC
- Grand felicitation ceremony to the inspiring teachers || iB Hubs Super 30
- Apply for Specialist Officers post in SBI
- Apply for various posts in TANGEDCO
- Apply for Various Posts in ONGC
- CyberEye to Organize Asia's Largest Conference in LoRaWAN
- TSRTC strike effect: schools and college will remain shut for another week
- Apply for various posts in POSOCO