Nuts are also healthy sources of magnesium. That's big, because a diet low in magnesium may contribute to constipation for those who also have a relatively low intake of dietary fiber.
Caffeine is a stimulant that causes the smooth muscle cells that populate your GI tract to contract, Beyder explains. That's why your first sip of coffee may send you scurrying to the restroom. Caffeine can be mildly dehydrating. If you're already constipated, drinking coffee could make your problem worse.
You may still be able to pick up peaches at your local outdoor markets, as opposed to bananas, kiwis, and tropical fruits often contain sugars that are not well absorbed, and so help move waste through your system.
Just 10 grapes provide 2.6 grams of fiber, and popping these as an afternoon snack is an easy way to smooth out your regularity issues.
Drinking more water during summer season is a must Weight loss Water is an effective appetite suppressant. So, consuming water cuts down hunger and reduces need for extra meals. That results in losing valuable weight and keeping one fit and healthy during summer. Combats dehydration Water is a wonder drug dealing dehydration. 7-9 glass water intake a day regulates body temperature and replaces the essential electrolytes lost due to excessive sweating.
- Health tips for this Hot Summer
- Do you eat in Banana leaf which is eco-friendly?
- Eating Pan Masala has more side effects
- Some advantages of eating Sprouts
- Benefits of eating Bitter fruit Amla
- Some disadvantages of Drinking Coffee everyday
- Eating with Hands is healthy than with Spoon
- Pregnant Ladies should eat foods rich in Iron content