Nuts are also healthy sources of magnesium. That's big, because a diet low in magnesium may contribute to constipation for those who also have a relatively low intake of dietary fiber.
Caffeine is a stimulant that causes the smooth muscle cells that populate your GI tract to contract, Beyder explains. That's why your first sip of coffee may send you scurrying to the restroom. Caffeine can be mildly dehydrating. If you're already constipated, drinking coffee could make your problem worse.
You may still be able to pick up peaches at your local outdoor markets, as opposed to bananas, kiwis, and tropical fruits often contain sugars that are not well absorbed, and so help move waste through your system.
Just 10 grapes provide 2.6 grams of fiber, and popping these as an afternoon snack is an easy way to smooth out your regularity issues.
Surprisingly health benefits of Drinking Almond Milk Helps Lower Blood Sugar Unsweetened almond milk, that is. Most of the almond milk in the market is loaded with sugar. So, check the ingredients list before you make a purchase and make sure you opt for unsweetened almond milk. Protects Bones This is especially true with fortified almond milk, which contains good amounts of calcium. One cup of commercial
- Best time to drink Green Tea
- Liver a Nutrient Rich Super food
- Healthy benefits of eating Black Grapes with seeds
- Why Drinking Milk made compulsory for Kids from birth?
- Benefits of eating Red Rice
- Which Rice is healthier? White, Brown or Red
- Osteo Arthritis facts and Informations to know
- Why should you eat breakfast before 9 AM?