1. Coconut oil
Put a few drops of warm coconut oil on your fingertips and apply it on your eyebrows. Massage gently for a few minutes to boost blood circulation. Leave it on overnight. The next morning, rinse it off with warm water. Do this daily for 1 to 2 months to notice changes in the thickness of your eyebrows.
2. Olive oil
Massage your eyebrows with warm olive oil for 5 minutes before going to bed. Leave it on overnight, and then rinse it off with warm water the next morning. Alternatively, prepare a mixture with 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil and a few drops of honey. Apply it on your eyebrows and massage for a few minutes. Leave it on for 30 minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
3. Onion Juice
Grind 1 small onion and extract the juice. Massage this juice into the eyebrows for about 5 minutes. Allow it to dry on its own and then wash it off with a mild cleanser and cold water. Follow this treatment once daily for several weeks.
4. Fenugreek Seeds
Soak 1 teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in water for at least 5 hours. Grind the soaked seeds into a thick paste, then add a little coconut oil or almond oil. Apply the paste on the brows just before going to bed. Leave it on overnight. Wash it off in the morning with warm water. Follow this remedy 2 or 3 times a week for 2 months.
Centrifugal Health (Part V) By Dr. Alagu Manivannan Above all prominent leaders of India Jesus Christ and Sai Ram (Sathya Sai Baba) enunciated "Though you are obeying or respecting or not, the natural world will nourish you all the time par excellence beyond the motherhood, without any expectations until otherwise you won't slaughter them". As per most Vedic beliefs, nourishing the trees especially Neem and Pongamia glabra will yield pure detoxified air and retain ground water level and finally quits the odd evil being overwhelmed your premises.
- Centrifugal Health (Part IV) By Dr. Alagu Manivannan
- Centrifugal Health (Part III) By Dr. Alagu Manivannan
- Do you take Iron on a regular basis? Where do you get from?
- Centrifugal Health (Part II) By Dr. Alagu Manivannan
- Centrifugal Health (Part I) By Dr. Alagu Manivannan
- Nutrition for kids during puberty
- Pregnancy tips for normal delivery
- Do you know which foods to avoid during Appendicitis?
- Do you want to reduce your weight 30 days?
- Protein foods builds body, Do you take in on regular basis?
- Cold and flu prevention from our daily diets
- Burning fat & Cholesterol makes us healthy
- Healthy hair needs nutritious foods
- Anemia can be cured by Ayurvedic treatment
- Protecting lungs from air pollution