This has remarkable bacteria- killing properties. It also has a numbing effect, and that is why it is a longtime primitive remedy for toothache. Apply some clove oil directly on the paining tooth. It gives immediate relief from pain.
Salt water cleanses the area around the tooth and draws out some of the fluid that causes swelling. Mix a teaspoon of salt into a glass of warm water and rinse the mouth for 30 seconds before spitting it out.
Garlic is the most popular of home remedies for tooth ache that has been passed down for years to get relief from toothache. Apply crushed garlic or powdered garlic over the painful tooth.
Fresh piece of cucumber can be used as a natural cure for toothache by placing it on the sore tooth. The cold piece of cucumber provides fast relief to the intolerable toothache. This should not be used on sensitive teeth. Alternatively, mashed cucumber mixed with salt can also be applied on the painful area.
Use Fenugreek seeds for many health related problems Improves Digestive Problems and Cholesterol Levels Fenugreek may help with numerous digestive problems, such as upset stomach, constipation and inflammation of the stomach. For instance, the water-soluble fiber in fenugreek, among other foods, helps relieve constipation.
- Osteo Arthritis makes many tough to walk
- Bad effects of wearing high heels
- Do you want to stay disease free this winter?
- Do you want to lose your Apple or Pear shaped belly?
- Will Air pollution affect our respiratory Track?
- Tips to lose Belly fat within few days
- Some strategies how to manage Ulcer
- Healthy benefits of Nature's gifted ingredient Honey