Summer's coolest, juiciest and healthiest foods are melons. You can use them in salads, desserts, smoothies, milkshakes and even salsa. They are good for the stomach, propel weight loss and help prevent many common health problems such as cancer, high blood pressure, heart disease and common colds and flues.
Lauki or Bottle Guard
This might not be your favorite vegetable but it's extremely popular for weight loss. It's rich in calcium, magnesium, Vitamin A, C and folate. The superhero vegetable works well on high blood pressure keeps the heart healthy and is considered an excellent blood purifier.
Watermelon is approximately 90 per cent water, so it's undoubtedly the best way to keep you hydrated. It helps with digestion and keeps the stomach cool. Eating watermelon can help protect skin from oxidative stress that contributes to the aging process, clear up acne and brighten a dull complexion.
Mint Water with Lemon
One glass of strained mint water with two drops of lemon works wonders and it acts as a liver cleanser, boosts your metabolism and helps those with a low appetite.
Have two glasses a day and in case you find it bland, add a drop of lemon or honey for taste. Since barley water is rich in fiber, it prevents constipation and also helps in controlling your appetite.
Do you want to reduce your weight 30 days? One of the best ways to burn fats and calories in the body is exercising daily for a couple of hours. Exercise helps you stay fit and also keeps you from the diseases caused by excess fats. Improper diet also results to weight gaining and health problems. Fast foods and junk food which we commonly eat these days produce lot of calories and fats in the body. In order to get rid of those fats and reduce weight, we should get rid of the habit of eating such food.
- Protein foods builds body, Do you take in on regular basis?
- Cold and flu prevention from our daily diets
- Burning fat & Cholesterol makes us healthy
- Healthy hair needs nutritious foods
- Anemia can be cured by Ayurvedic treatment
- Protecting lungs from air pollution
- Summer season nearing, diets which makes us healthy
- How to handle common Skin Problems in summer?
- Is your daily foods has Cancer fighting ingredients?
- Grape Seed extract reduces risk of cancer
- Preventive steps for eradicating Cancer in your LIFE!!!
- Do you know about Pregnancy symptoms in the first month?
- Homemade remedies for treating irregular periods to a regular one
- Some highlighting facts about Iron and Iron Deficiency
- Men's fitness foods to stay healthy always