When it comes to foods with iron, specifically heme iron, liver definitely tops the list. If you struggle with any type of anemia a clear sign of an iron deficiency this is probably the best food to consume in the world because it contains iron as well as folate and vitamin B12.
Lentils are legumes that have a really impressive amount of non-heme iron per serving. Aside from their high supply of nutrients, what’s another benefit of including protein-packed lentils in your diet regularly? They’re really cheap and very versatile.
When you buy high-quality dark chocolate, you not only satisfy your sweet tooth you also give your body a significant dose of iron. All you need is one ounce to fulfill almost 20% of your daily iron requirements.
One of the highlights of raisins nutrition is their significantly high content of iron per serving, especially for a fruit. Other great fruit sources of iron include prunes and figs.
Some Health tips which every girls must know from Actress Trisha Actress Trisha Krishnan’s diet tips have helped many young fans to alter their food intake and adopt a more healthy and nutritious diet. Being a huge fan of Vitamin C for its health benefits, Trisha makes sure to pack her fruit bowl with lots of lemons, oranges and other citrus fruits.
- Is eating Broiler Chicken unhealthy?
- Healthy benefits of eating Eggs
- Centrifugal Health (Part V) By Dr. Alagu Manivannan
- Centrifugal Health (Part IV) By Dr. Alagu Manivannan
- Centrifugal Health (Part III) By Dr. Alagu Manivannan
- Do you take Iron on a regular basis? Where do you get from?
- Centrifugal Health (Part II) By Dr. Alagu Manivannan
- Centrifugal Health (Part I) By Dr. Alagu Manivannan
- Nutrition for kids during puberty
- Pregnancy tips for normal delivery
- Do you know which foods to avoid during Appendicitis?
- Do you want to reduce your weight 30 days?
- Protein foods builds body, Do you take in on regular basis?
- Cold and flu prevention from our daily diets
- Burning fat & Cholesterol makes us healthy