- Iron is a part of many enzymes and is used in many cell functions. Enzymes help our bodies digest foods and also help with many other important reactions that occur within our bodies. When our bodies don't have enough Iron and many parts of our bodies are affected.
2. Iron deficiency is either due to increased need for Iron by the
body or a decreased absorption or amount of iron taken in. Signs of Iron
deficiency include fatigue, decreased work and school performance, difficulty
in maintaining body temperature and decreased Immune function.
3. Iron deficiency affects the memory power and mental functions of
teens. Studies show that Iron deficiency rate is higher in male and female
adolescents. It's the time of increased Iron needs because of the expansion of
blood volume and increased muscle mass.
4. Overweight and obese children also appear to be at increased risk
of Iron deficiency. In today's busy and fast paced life no one has time to eat
Iron rich foods. Iron is more in goat's liver, spinach, poultry, fish and
Vitamin C rich foods. Avoid fast foods, pizzas, burgers, fried foods etc as
they don't have Iron needed for our body.
Centrifugal Health (Part V) By Dr. Alagu Manivannan Above all prominent leaders of India Jesus Christ and Sai Ram (Sathya Sai Baba) enunciated "Though you are obeying or respecting or not, the natural world will nourish you all the time par excellence beyond the motherhood, without any expectations until otherwise you won't slaughter them". As per most Vedic beliefs, nourishing the trees especially Neem and Pongamia glabra will yield pure detoxified air and retain ground water level and finally quits the odd evil being overwhelmed your premises.
- Centrifugal Health (Part IV) By Dr. Alagu Manivannan
- Centrifugal Health (Part III) By Dr. Alagu Manivannan
- Do you take Iron on a regular basis? Where do you get from?
- Centrifugal Health (Part II) By Dr. Alagu Manivannan
- Centrifugal Health (Part I) By Dr. Alagu Manivannan
- Nutrition for kids during puberty
- Pregnancy tips for normal delivery
- Do you know which foods to avoid during Appendicitis?
- Do you want to reduce your weight 30 days?
- Protein foods builds body, Do you take in on regular basis?
- Cold and flu prevention from our daily diets
- Burning fat & Cholesterol makes us healthy
- Healthy hair needs nutritious foods
- Anemia can be cured by Ayurvedic treatment
- Protecting lungs from air pollution