Anemia is a complex condition that occurs due to certain direct medical or physical causes or as a result of some other disease. The wide range of causes is deficiency of RBC formation, hereditary deficiency, Vitamin B 12 deficiency, Iron and folic acid deficiency. Ayurveda uses the inherent power of natural herbs to bring about wonderful results on the human body.
- Commiphora Mukul (Guggul) is useful for people who have less haemoglobin and anemia. It is beneficial for conditions like arthritis, pre-menstrual syndrome and many more. Spirulina, better known as chlorophyll is a wonderful source of energy. Spirulina is the best known source of plant chlorophyll which helps in growth and repair of body tissues.
2. Punarnava (Boerhaavia Diffusa) has properties to clear
toxins from the blood and increases the red blood cells in the body. Punarnava
is very effective in relieving infections of urinary tract.
3. Asphaltum Punibiunum (Shilajit) is a recommended herb for
improving skin texture, color and glow. It is used as a multipurpose herb in
case of anemia, arthritis and diabetes. The improved metabolism helps
rejuvenate the ageing cells and enhances cell regeneration.
4. Terminalia Chebula (Haritaki), this herb has wonderful health
benefits. Its powder when mixed with ghee and honey is an effective remedy for anemia.
It helps anemia due to haemoglobin deficiency, anemia due to red blood cells
deficiency and anemias of abnormal form origin. Have regular Iron herbs to stay
Some Health tips which every girls must know from Actress Trisha Actress Trisha Krishnan’s diet tips have helped many young fans to alter their food intake and adopt a more healthy and nutritious diet. Being a huge fan of Vitamin C for its health benefits, Trisha makes sure to pack her fruit bowl with lots of lemons, oranges and other citrus fruits.
- Is eating Broiler Chicken unhealthy?
- Healthy benefits of eating Eggs
- Centrifugal Health (Part V) By Dr. Alagu Manivannan
- Centrifugal Health (Part IV) By Dr. Alagu Manivannan
- Centrifugal Health (Part III) By Dr. Alagu Manivannan
- Do you take Iron on a regular basis? Where do you get from?
- Centrifugal Health (Part II) By Dr. Alagu Manivannan
- Centrifugal Health (Part I) By Dr. Alagu Manivannan
- Nutrition for kids during puberty
- Pregnancy tips for normal delivery
- Do you know which foods to avoid during Appendicitis?
- Do you want to reduce your weight 30 days?
- Protein foods builds body, Do you take in on regular basis?
- Cold and flu prevention from our daily diets
- Burning fat & Cholesterol makes us healthy