- Pitta is the heat energy within every cell but it is mainly located in the stomach area. Excess intake of heat producing foods can mean that the digestive tract over reacts with an increase in acid production. Pitta aggravating foods such as Vinegar, tomatoes, orange juice, onions, garlic, chili peppers, and salty fried foods can help in digestion to remove too much acid content.
2. Do not skip meals if you suffer from acid Indigestion. Eating
breakfast is more important. When you are not hungry in the morning, try to
consume something light like warm milk, steamed fruits or a date milk shake. In
the afternoon, do not leave your stomach empty as it may lead to higher
irritability, impatience and anger.
3. Practice stress management techniques such as yoga and meditation.
Drink coconut juice as it is a great cooling agent. The sour taste of the
pomegranate juice helps to balance the acid. Mint lassie has great cooling
qualities to relieve you from acidity.
4. Split moong dhal, green leafy vegetables, lettuce, watermelon,
cardamom, coriander and mint should form the major part of your daily diet.
Fresh Aloe vera gel straight from the leaf is balancing. Avoid store
bought aloe Vera as it contains more citric acid and has chances of increasing
your Acid Indigestion.
Cold and flu prevention from our daily diets There's a reason your mom always had a bowl of this at the first sign of sniffles. Not only does chicken soup provide the fluids you need to help fight off viruses, but it also reduces the inflammation that triggers symptoms and leads to more colds.
- Burning fat & Cholesterol makes us healthy
- Healthy hair needs nutritious foods
- Anemia can be cured by Ayurvedic treatment
- Protecting lungs from air pollution
- Summer season nearing, diets which makes us healthy
- How to handle common Skin Problems in summer?
- Is your daily foods has Cancer fighting ingredients?
- Grape Seed extract reduces risk of cancer
- Preventive steps for eradicating Cancer in your LIFE!!!
- Do you know about Pregnancy symptoms in the first month?
- Homemade remedies for treating irregular periods to a regular one
- Some highlighting facts about Iron and Iron Deficiency
- Men's fitness foods to stay healthy always
- Use Fenugreek seeds for many health related problems
- Osteo Arthritis makes many tough to walk