When you are suffering from fever, it is really important that you get sufficient nutrition but your diet should be simple enough so that it is not very difficult for your digestive system to cope with the food. Deciding a diet that is easy to digest and yet full of nutrition is not very difficult and after going through this article you can easily come up with the right diet to take during fevers.
One should drink lots of water when affected with fever. The reason being, viruses and bacteria augment better in dehydrated units and the white blood-fluid units present in our body-fluid function better and the toxins are removed more effortlessly when the body is hydrated properly.Consume raw fruits and vegetables which can be peeled.To sustain the functioning of the immune scheme in fever, one should reduce or stop caffeine intake.
During fever one should decline any kind of sugar intake like soda, any kind of undiluted fruit juice, honey, natural and perfected sugars. Choose to consume food that is cooked, rather than the raw ones. The food should include those with entire seeds, cooked with steam vegetables, soup and diluted fruit juice. The reason is that raw food is difficult to digest in contrary to cooked food.Freshly lemon, lime, orange or grapefruit juice extract diluted with half cup water and no sugar or ice should be included in the diet while one is suffering from high temperature.
Do you know which foods to avoid during Appendicitis? Alcohol, Animal based foods, especially sources of animal protein, Beverages like tea, coffee and carbonated drinks, Black cohash herb, as it aggravates the inflammation. Canned foods, cooked eggs, fried foods and fatty meats. Foods that contain white flour or other refined cereal, Gaseous foods like broccoli, beans and a few varieties of nuts.
- Do you want to reduce your weight 30 days?
- Protein foods builds body, Do you take in on regular basis?
- Cold and flu prevention from our daily diets
- Burning fat & Cholesterol makes us healthy
- Healthy hair needs nutritious foods
- Anemia can be cured by Ayurvedic treatment
- Protecting lungs from air pollution
- Summer season nearing, diets which makes us healthy
- How to handle common Skin Problems in summer?
- Is your daily foods has Cancer fighting ingredients?
- Grape Seed extract reduces risk of cancer
- Preventive steps for eradicating Cancer in your LIFE!!!
- Do you know about Pregnancy symptoms in the first month?
- Homemade remedies for treating irregular periods to a regular one
- Some highlighting facts about Iron and Iron Deficiency