Exchange those cheese omelet’s for a heart healthy breakfast of oats. Oats are said to contain a type of fiber that helps to bind bile acids and expel them from the body. These bile acids are made from cholesterol. A diet that includes oats is effective in lowering the cholesterol levels in our body. Oats are also rich in Omega 3 fatty acids.
This is the best news ever. Munching on a handful of nuts can do wonders for your heart. It does not mean that you should finish off that box of salted cashews. But it is a good idea to exchange your mid-meal snack with some assorted nuts. Almonds, walnuts and many more nuts are now considered to be the super foods in promoting heart health.
Salmon is easy to cook and may be included in your meal as a sandwich filling, cold cuts, in sushi or even the filet as a main course. No other common fish has such great amounts of Omega 3 as salmon.
Some highlighting facts about Iron and Iron Deficiency Iron is a part of many enzymes and is used in many cell functions. Enzymes help our bodies digest foods and also help with many other important reactions that occur within our bodies. When our bodies don't have enough Iron and many parts of our bodies are affected. Signs of Iron deficiency include fatigue, decreased work and school performance, difficulty in maintaining body temperature and decreased Immune function.
- Men's fitness foods to stay healthy always
- Use Fenugreek seeds for many health related problems
- Osteo Arthritis makes many tough to walk
- Bad effects of wearing high heels
- Do you want to stay disease free this winter?
- Do you want to lose your Apple or Pear shaped belly?
- Will Air pollution affect our respiratory Track?
- Tips to lose Belly fat within few days