Exchange those cheese omelet’s for a heart healthy breakfast of oats. Oats are said to contain a type of fiber that helps to bind bile acids and expel them from the body. These bile acids are made from cholesterol. A diet that includes oats is effective in lowering the cholesterol levels in our body. Oats are also rich in Omega 3 fatty acids.
This is the best news ever. Munching on a handful of nuts can do wonders for your heart. It does not mean that you should finish off that box of salted cashews. But it is a good idea to exchange your mid-meal snack with some assorted nuts. Almonds, walnuts and many more nuts are now considered to be the super foods in promoting heart health.
Salmon is easy to cook and may be included in your meal as a sandwich filling, cold cuts, in sushi or even the filet as a main course. No other common fish has such great amounts of Omega 3 as salmon.
Have Grape Juice for Good Health Good for Heart Grape juice promotes production of nitric oxide which insures that your blood vessels are flexible and this in turn helps in keeping your blood pressure under control ensuring that your heart remains healthy and heart problems remain at bay.
- Making Snacks a healthy diet
- Benefits of eating Urad Dhal for teenage girls
- Drinking Water early morning benefits
- Puttu the Healthy diet in the world
- Do you eat Spinach regularly?
- Benefits of having Curd daily in your diet
- Which is healthier? Coffee or Tea
- Healthy benefits of eating Oatmeal
- Benefits of Eating Egg White on a Daily Basis
- Unknown benefits of Eating Lady's Finger
- Benefits of Drinking Green Tea which you should know
- Salt.... regular salt that we use in cooking!
- Benefits of doing Yoga before sleeping
- Can Yoga help relieve Back Pain?
- Some poses to ease breathing for asthma patients