Studies reveal that consumption of two tablespoon of coconut oil daily reduces belly fat to some extent. Carbohydrates are nothing but rice which adds more weight in your body. Reduce usage of rice in your diet gradually. Many takes rice in the form of idli, dosa, idiyappam, aappam and variety rice which is nothing but carbohydrates which aids in increased fat to our body.
Numerous studies had revealed that aerobic exercises like swimming; walking and jogging helps reduce the belly fat. Now a day’s many are becoming as couch potatoes just sitting before LED TV and munching oily items and thereby increasing the belly fat to a greater extent. Many software engineers are having fun every weekend by dumping themselves with fast and processed foods, junk foods and soft drinks. All this leads to obesity as physical activity had gone down considerably.
too much of alcohol also increases the belly fat. Protein is an important
nutrient in reducing the weight. For a human being who weighs 50 kg needs 50
gram of protein every day. Kids needs 1.5 gram of protein per 1 kg of their
weight and pregnant and lactating women need 1.75 gm per 1 kg weight.
Have Grape Juice for Good Health Good for Heart Grape juice promotes production of nitric oxide which insures that your blood vessels are flexible and this in turn helps in keeping your blood pressure under control ensuring that your heart remains healthy and heart problems remain at bay.
- Making Snacks a healthy diet
- Benefits of eating Urad Dhal for teenage girls
- Drinking Water early morning benefits
- Puttu the Healthy diet in the world
- Do you eat Spinach regularly?
- Benefits of having Curd daily in your diet
- Which is healthier? Coffee or Tea
- Healthy benefits of eating Oatmeal
- Benefits of Eating Egg White on a Daily Basis
- Unknown benefits of Eating Lady's Finger
- Benefits of Drinking Green Tea which you should know
- Salt.... regular salt that we use in cooking!
- Benefits of doing Yoga before sleeping
- Can Yoga help relieve Back Pain?
- Some poses to ease breathing for asthma patients