Smoking cigarette is the major cause for lung disease and pulmonary disease too. Cigarette smoke narrows air passage of toughens the breathing. Secondary smoking is also another reason for lung infection. When you move in crowded area chances of getting infections may increase respiratory disorder.
Few breathing exercises helps to boosts lung
function. While sleeping never breathe through your mouth as air passage gets
shrink and so breathing will be made tougher. Practice doing breathing
exercises daily for five to ten minutes and make it a habit every day which
ensures healthy lungs.
Lungs are unseen soldiers in our body which protects
our body from entering foreign particles into it. Dietary supplements may cost
more but has no side effects and we should be ready to invest for protecting
our health on a daily basis as 'Good health is a daily thing'. Fatty fishes are
rich source of Omega 3 and walnuts are also rich in Omega 3 fatty acids.
Some highlighting facts about Iron and Iron Deficiency Iron is a part of many enzymes and is used in many cell functions. Enzymes help our bodies digest foods and also help with many other important reactions that occur within our bodies. When our bodies don't have enough Iron and many parts of our bodies are affected. Signs of Iron deficiency include fatigue, decreased work and school performance, difficulty in maintaining body temperature and decreased Immune function.
- Men's fitness foods to stay healthy always
- Use Fenugreek seeds for many health related problems
- Osteo Arthritis makes many tough to walk
- Bad effects of wearing high heels
- Do you want to stay disease free this winter?
- Do you want to lose your Apple or Pear shaped belly?
- Will Air pollution affect our respiratory Track?
- Tips to lose Belly fat within few days