Smoking cigarette is the major cause for lung disease and pulmonary disease too. Cigarette smoke narrows air passage of toughens the breathing. Secondary smoking is also another reason for lung infection. When you move in crowded area chances of getting infections may increase respiratory disorder.
Few breathing exercises helps to boosts lung
function. While sleeping never breathe through your mouth as air passage gets
shrink and so breathing will be made tougher. Practice doing breathing
exercises daily for five to ten minutes and make it a habit every day which
ensures healthy lungs.
Lungs are unseen soldiers in our body which protects
our body from entering foreign particles into it. Dietary supplements may cost
more but has no side effects and we should be ready to invest for protecting
our health on a daily basis as 'Good health is a daily thing'. Fatty fishes are
rich source of Omega 3 and walnuts are also rich in Omega 3 fatty acids.
Women lag Iron and Iron Deficiency Iron is a part of many enzymes and is used in many cell functions. Enzymes help our bodies digest foods and also help with many other important reactions that occur within our bodies. When our bodies don't have enough Iron and many parts of our bodies are affected. Iron deficiency is either due to increased need for Iron by the body or a decreased absorption or amount of iron taken in.
- Which is the best time to drink Coconut Water?
- Benefits of Drinking water in Copper Vessel
- Benefits of Drinking Green Tea
- Healthy benefits of eating Ragi on a daily basis
- Treating Dry Cough naturally through homemade remedies
- Ginger used as an Amazing & healthy product
- Wonderful benefits of Drinking Coconut Water
- Is eating Broccoli good for your health?
- Benefits of eating Raw Vegetables
- Amazing benefits of eating Purple Colored Vegetables
- Wonderful benefits of eating Green Color Vegetables
- Benefits of eating Yellow colored Fruits & Vegetables
- Benefits of eating Red Colored Vegetables
- Healthy benefits of eating Jaggery
- Do you eat nuts daily to stay healthy?