Smoking cigarette is the major cause for lung disease and pulmonary disease too. Cigarette smoke narrows air passage of toughens the breathing. Secondary smoking is also another reason for lung infection. When you move in crowded area chances of getting infections may increase respiratory disorder.
Few breathing exercises helps to boosts lung
function. While sleeping never breathe through your mouth as air passage gets
shrink and so breathing will be made tougher. Practice doing breathing
exercises daily for five to ten minutes and make it a habit every day which
ensures healthy lungs.
Lungs are unseen soldiers in our body which protects
our body from entering foreign particles into it. Dietary supplements may cost
more but has no side effects and we should be ready to invest for protecting
our health on a daily basis as 'Good health is a daily thing'. Fatty fishes are
rich source of Omega 3 and walnuts are also rich in Omega 3 fatty acids.
Benefits of drinking Hot Water The warmth of hot water creates steam. Taking a deep inhale of this gentle vapor while holding a cup of hot water can help loosen clogged sinuses and even relieve a sinus headache. Since you have mucous membranes throughout your neck and upper torso, drinking hot water can help warm that area and soothe a sore throat caused by mucous buildup.
- Bitter Gourd, its amazing health benefits
- Remedies to cure headaches during Summer Season
- Fruits to be taken this summer season to stay HEALTHY
- Menstrual hygiene tips every woman and girl should know
- Men health needs more care & attention
- Eating Vegetables improves healthy outlook
- Vaginal White discharge homemade treatments
- Don't skip breakfast, bad effects if you do so
- Drinking fruit juices on daily basis, keeps you healthy
- Calcium deficiency in women, remedies
- How to maintain good eyesight?
- Some Health tips which every girls must know from Actress Trisha
- Is eating Broiler Chicken unhealthy?
- Healthy benefits of eating Eggs
- Centrifugal Health (Part V) By Dr. Alagu Manivannan