A survey says that women who sleep less than seven hours are seen increased in their weight than woman who sleeps for seven hours. Drinking too much of sugar sweetened drinks and sugar also increases weight in your body. There are more chances for belly fat for people who do work before laptop and personal computer, as fat gets deposited in the belly as physical work is totally absent in them. Protein is the macro nutrient which helps in weight reduction.
reveal that consumption of two tablespoon of coconut oil daily reduces belly
fat to some extent. Many takes rice in the form of idli, dosa, idiyappam,
aappam and variety rice which is nothing but carbohydrates which aids in
increased fat to our body. Intake of fiber is good for reducing Trans fats.
studies had revealed that aerobic exercises like swimming and walking and
jogging helps reduce the belly fat. Now a day’s many are becoming as couch
potatoes just sitting before LED TV and munching oily items and thereby
increasing the belly fat to a greater extent. Exercise is the best solution and
climbing stairs reduces belly fat.
Women lag Iron and Iron Deficiency Iron is a part of many enzymes and is used in many cell functions. Enzymes help our bodies digest foods and also help with many other important reactions that occur within our bodies. When our bodies don't have enough Iron and many parts of our bodies are affected. Iron deficiency is either due to increased need for Iron by the body or a decreased absorption or amount of iron taken in.
- Which is the best time to drink Coconut Water?
- Benefits of Drinking water in Copper Vessel
- Benefits of Drinking Green Tea
- Healthy benefits of eating Ragi on a daily basis
- Treating Dry Cough naturally through homemade remedies
- Ginger used as an Amazing & healthy product
- Wonderful benefits of Drinking Coconut Water
- Is eating Broccoli good for your health?
- Benefits of eating Raw Vegetables
- Amazing benefits of eating Purple Colored Vegetables
- Wonderful benefits of eating Green Color Vegetables
- Benefits of eating Yellow colored Fruits & Vegetables
- Benefits of eating Red Colored Vegetables
- Healthy benefits of eating Jaggery
- Do you eat nuts daily to stay healthy?